The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Saradomin drops
« on: December 30, 2015, 10:11:22 pm »
With the last update, dragon platebody parts were added to saradomin boss in an attempt to make it more attractive. These do not fit the droptable at all and don't really make sara boss more attractive at all. You can get these items from KBD, chronozon and chaos ele. None of which have requirements to actually get to like saradomin gwd does. I'm here to suggest something that will make it more attractive, this is to replace the d plate parts on the droptable.

I'd like to introduce the staff of light to the droptable.

The staff of light is a lvl 75 magic staff, it is a magic staff that has a special attack. It offers a 50% damage reduction for one minute at the cost of 100% special energy. This makes the staff incredibly useful for soloing with magic. The damage reduction may be a little too much in PvP, which is why it should only be 25% when fighting players.

Opinions?
;
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Saradomin drops
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 10:44:08 pm »
Just revert all the GWD drop changes. They were completely unneeded.
If you want to change something, remove the goddamn useless barb bolt tips >:(

Staff of light would also be nice, but sara would still have the least drops out of all the bosses.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 10:45:26 pm »
But what other drop will make me say 'Thanks Mary' in a really sarcastic way. :(
#KeepBarbTips
;

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 10:48:16 pm »
But what other drop will make me say 'Thanks Mary' in a really sarcastic way. :(
#KeepBarbTips

Vestment robes, steel bars, the gwd pets, Rune hastae... The list of crap drops from Emps bosses is endless.

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 11:07:22 pm »
totally agree. sucks having ancient staff as an only non-degradable decent magic weapon.
add dis blz!

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 11:09:00 pm »
totally agree. sucks having ancient staff as an only non-degradable decent magic weapon.

YOU DRUNK?
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Master_wand
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Elemental_staff

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 11:13:10 pm »

Offline Ironman Tim

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
  • Main: TomTim1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2015, 11:36:19 pm »

YOU DRUNK?
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Master_wand
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Elemental_staff
YOU TOO?
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Dragon_staff
yeah...and those, but staff of light is the only one fabulous non degradable weapon  :-*
Elemental Staff with a crystal applied on it? :-*

Player Moderator since the 10th of November 2015

Nothing again since the 14th of March 2016

Offline Ironman 506

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • Corne506 | Ironman 506
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2015, 01:51:06 pm »

Thanks tulrak <3

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2016, 02:47:15 pm »
With the last update, dragon platebody parts were added to saradomin boss in an attempt to make it more attractive. These do not fit the droptable at all and don't really make sara boss more attractive at all. You can get these items from KBD, chronozon and chaos ele. None of which have requirements to actually get to like saradomin gwd does. I'm here to suggest something that will make it more attractive, this is to replace the d plate parts on the droptable.

The staff of light is a lvl 75 magic staff, it is a magic staff that has a special attack. It offers a 50% damage reduction for one minute at the cost of 100% special energy. This makes the staff incredibly useful for soloing with magic. The damage reduction may be a little too much in PvP, which is why it should only be 25% when fighting players.

Opinions?
Disagree.

As in my suggestions there was a comment, i reply it, why copy things from RS? ;)
Offer people, something they didn't saw yet, something more unique, not the blast from the past. So far, as magic weaponry is considered, elemental staff, dragon staff, ahrims staff and master wand, seems pretty fine in doing the job. Plus, ancient staff is in game. I suppose, that is that, as far magic is mentioned.
For Saradomin as Boss. It already has quite the drop table, Saradomin Owl is worth more than other two pets from GWD bosses, so, if he is too hard to solo, stop complaining and seek progress in what you lack, not progress in something like giving absurd ideas, of having Staff Of Light, +50% magic bonuses to it and etc.
Let's say, if you're idea passes. Why General Graador doesn't have any pets on his drop table? Bandos set equals in price with Armadyl, adding godswords or Battlerobes set.
There. Sorry, for honesty, but it is my opinion. Game is already too easy.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2016, 03:45:56 pm »
Disagree.

As in my suggestions there was a comment, i reply it, why copy things from RS? ;)
Offer people, something they didn't saw yet, something more unique, not the blast from the past. So far, as magic weaponry is considered, elemental staff, dragon staff, ahrims staff and master wand, seems pretty fine in doing the job. Plus, ancient staff is in game. I suppose, that is that, as far magic is mentioned.
For Saradomin as Boss. It already has quite the drop table, Saradomin Owl is worth more than other two pets from GWD bosses, so, if he is too hard to solo, stop complaining and seek progress in what you lack, not progress in something like giving absurd ideas, of having Staff Of Light, +50% magic bonuses to it and etc.
Let's say, if you're idea passes. Why General Graador doesn't have any pets on his drop table? Bandos set equals in price with Armadyl, adding godswords or Battlerobes set.
1. Staff of light model is already in the game, plenty of people have seen it as mary has been running around with it.
2. It wouldn't be copying RS as ice strykewyrms aren't the ones dropping the staff.
3. Magic has a complete lack of weapons with a special attack, this staff has one. It should hold up when compared to dragon staff or master wand. Other staves/wands should still be effective.
4. If the saradomin boss droptable was okay, these dragon platebody parts wouldn't be added and people would often go to sara. It has less drops than the other bosses when it comes to rare drops. Sara boss has 4 rare drops compared to the 7 that zammy boss has. Your chances of actually getting something are a bit higher at the other bosses. These dragon platebody parts were added to get the boss to be more attractive to kill this is the right thing to do, but they aren't the right items for it, thus I suggested this.
5. Complaining? I'm pretty sure my post was constructive.
6. I don't know why you're calling it absurd, though from you saying '50% magic bonuses' I can assume you didn't understand the special attack very well. It reduces 50% of the damage you take.
;
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10, Blue Bird

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2016, 06:09:54 pm »
It would be a viable non degrading way of using magic in pvm without having to bank more often because you take more damage and without a degradable staff thats actually powerful.
The d plate doesnt fit with the sara boss and this would be a perfect replacement.

Im not sure why you think this would be copied, not all new items need to be custom made...

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2016, 06:13:14 pm »

Opinions?
Disagree.

did you just really backed up your opinion with personal busyness with charr, or because of what he said on your previous posts? this is just sad.
and your arguments are QUITE shitty as well, i mean isn't an idea and generally everything in rsps's taken away from the source material - runescape? and this suggestion isn't about adding more OP magic weapons, it's about giving players variety and upgrading saradomins bosses' drop table so it would be more attractive for players to kill it again.

The following users liked this post: Blue Bird
Pages: 1