The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline 0wned Man

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
  • wanna PK?
    • View Profile
Runner boots for agility
« on: August 09, 2015, 07:46:30 pm »
If I did some agility and I failed often, I got idea how to less fail. My suggestion is runner boots. Word "Runner" fit to agility. So you less fail on obstacle. I have the picture.

I know theres agile top and legs, but those costs alot and I never saw that anyone even wear those items.
Runner boots also will give 10-15 running points or fast regenation up to 100% energy, non-members will be useful.Those will be not tradeable, because I think that if its tradeable will be ruin a game. My opinion add those to castle-wars and price will be about 500-650.
Your commends are welcome :).
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:50:18 pm by 0wned Man »

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
Re: Runner boots for agility
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 08:11:33 pm »
If I did some agility and I failed often, I got idea how to less fail. My suggestion is runner boots. Word "Runner" fit to agility. So you less fail on obstacle. I have the picture.

I know theres agile top and legs, but those costs alot and I never saw that anyone even wear those items.
Runner boots also will give 10-15 running points or fast regenation up to 100% energy, non-members will be useful.Those will be not tradeable, because I think that if its tradeable will be ruin a game. My opinion add those to castle-wars and price will be about 500-650.
Your commends are welcome :).
Could be usefull for non-members indeed. Though 500-650 Castle-Wars tickets is way too much for this sort of item in my opinion. Maximum 200 which is a high amount already.

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 08:59:36 pm »
Nice idea, but I wouldn't put them in Castle-Wars shop. Maybe you can add agility points and with those points, you can buy the shoes?

Mary

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 09:01:44 pm »
Boots of lightness reduce your weight and also your failing chance, the less weight the less you fail. You can buy them in Rimmington.
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
  • +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 07:43:35 am »
Just buy agile set, it's not hard to get it.

1. I wear it
2. Charr wear it
The following users liked this post: Dommyofepic

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 08:22:24 am »
We already have plenty of weight reducing gear imo. That ticket count is also way too high. Run energy may as well be near infinite for those member and 75+ agility, this is a member feature that shouldn't be removed like this.
Just buy agile set, it's not hard to get it.

1. I wear it
2. Charr wear it
3. Charr wore it first
;
The following users liked this post: Dommyofepic
Pages: 1