The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Attacker35

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Rune pouch
« on: July 12, 2016, 05:33:20 pm »
An item that stores 3 different types of runes, so you'll be saving 2 inventory spots -
Possibly a castle-wars reward? Or the upcoming PK point shop reward?
Opinions?

The rune pouch from 07Rs
http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Rune_pouch

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Rune pouch
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 06:09:39 pm »
Already too easy to tank no thanks.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 07:45:25 pm by Lars »

Mary

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 06:52:10 pm »
Sounds like a good idea for PK shop. I'll add it to the list.
There's a 'magic box' thing for dungeoneering i believe, that does the trick too.

Offline Lars

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 07:46:24 pm »
There's a 'magic box' thing for dungeoneering i believe, that does the trick too.
Maybe think about the pros and cons first and not add every idea you like to the list.
The following users liked this post: Iron Dot

Mary

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 08:20:09 pm »
Maybe think about the pros and cons first and not add every idea you like to the list.
2 inventory slots really break the game then? I said im adding it to the idea list which doesnt mean it'll be done, just an idea, since this would have to be hardcoded and might be difficult to make (atleast for me) so maybe way later or not at all :)
It would certainly be a nice tool to have i would think
Plus it should not be able to contain all different runes, just up to 2-3 types maybe

Offline Dabaus

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 04:28:59 pm »
support! Make it buyable with money(or reward from minigame), breakable upon death, untradeable.

Offline Lars

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2016, 05:21:47 pm »
2 inventory slots really break the game then? I said im adding it to the idea list which doesnt mean it'll be done, just an idea, since this would have to be hardcoded and might be difficult to make (atleast for me) so maybe way later or not at all :)
It would certainly be a nice tool to have i would think
Plus it should not be able to contain all different runes, just up to 2-3 types maybe
Those 2 inventory slots can be as much as 20-40% extra brews.
The following users liked this post: Iron Dot
Pages: 1