The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Reviving minigames/fremennik and RoW ring idea
« on: August 02, 2016, 07:44:01 pm »
Currently people always go for either ring of stone or ring of vigour because they're the best in slot ring for everything. My idea is to revive fremennik rings (berserker, archer, seers and warriors ring).
Idea is to make them imbueable by having the ring and then buying the imbued version from castle wars which makes the ring imbued. Castle wars may get played more then.

Once it's imbued it could have the best in slot stats for that certain combat style and have a small heal effect on it. Perhaps 10% (i.e hitting 40 heals you for 4 hitpoints.) so it wouldn't be too OP compared to the older rings.

Imbued ring of wealth could grant you a small amount of extra gold when high alching items, this would bring extra money to the game and by doing that lower level people could afford higher level gear more easily in the long run. This will also generate more gold to the game however. Imbued ring of wealth could have charges, maybe 100 high alches before it crumbles to dust.

All imbued rings are untradeable.

Offline Junkz

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Reviving minigames/fremennik and RoW ring idea
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 07:56:49 pm »
This is a very nice suggestion.

The healing effect seems quite strong if used right (blood barrage + seers(i)), but I am not against it.
Do you have any idea how much it would cost to imbue the rings? Castle Wars can be farmed easily and I do not think that these rings should cost less than 500 tickets because of the additional healing effect.

Imbued Ring of Wealth would cost way less of course (maybe 50 tickets).

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 08:00:44 pm »
This is a very nice suggestion.

The healing effect seems quite strong if used right (blood barrage + seers(i)), but I am not against it.
Do you have any idea how much it would cost to imbue the rings? Castle Wars can be farmed easily and I do not think that these rings should cost less than 500 tickets because of the additional healing effect.

Imbued Ring of Wealth would cost way less of course (maybe 50 tickets).
Yeah imbued fremennik rings could cost close to 500 tickets maybe because they shouldn't degreade but imbued RoW can be quite little like 50 yeah because it degreades.

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 08:44:37 pm »
Definitely agree!

Oh, and when you die with an imbued ring the normal fremmenik ring could be dropped.  That way people will keep playing the minigame.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 10:01:28 pm by Kaarel 123 »

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
The following users liked this post: Themarfish

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 04:37:36 am »
You have my support on fremennik imbued rings and the implementation. Also Kaarel's idea of dropping a normal fremennik ring should be applied.

Healing effect is too much for multi-spells imo. Either a lower rate is applied on magic multi-spells or we should think of something else.

As far as RoW is concerned, I don't know what to think. I wouldn't mind the effect, but it being degradable with so low charges, doesn't make much sense. No-one would keep getting scrolls for these from CW, they'd just become dead content after the first week (max). We could just apply the effect to a normal enchanted dragonstone ring (RoW), imbue scrolls are not required for this one.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 04:48:09 am »
I like the idea. These rings should crumble to dust imo. So that they have to constantly be remade, if you want to use them. Idk about the healing effect, will see tho.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 05:55:11 am »
I like the idea. These rings should crumble to dust imo. So that they have to constantly be remade, if you want to use them. Idk about the healing effect, will see tho.
The charges shouldn't be too low then. Their price in the rewards store should be on par with the charges, so their usage would be actually reasonable.
Crystals for example are not worth using against monsters, since they degrade after 3.5h of combat.

The healing effect is not necessary, but if it was implemented, it should have like a 25% chance of occuring. Otherwise it would heal too much, especially if you're using multi-area attacks (blood barrage would gain the most from it).

Offline Iron Dot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2016, 09:09:07 pm »
Some people are just pathetic. It was suggested million times, nobody gave a damn then, and nobody gives a damn right now either. I saw some good suggestions, including imbue add-on for fremmenik rings and more, none of them are or even was on barrier to be implemented, regardless of who suggested it. I'm proud of what is done by now but still Emps-World isn't place to play for too long game already lacks variety in activities like farming pest control tokens or 3 level accounts in CW. One word. Shame to you Thomy. PM me when I get your attention.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 09:12:48 pm by Iron Dot »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2016, 09:46:33 pm »
Some people are just pathetic. It was suggested million times, nobody gave a damn then, and nobody gives a damn right now either. I saw some good suggestions, including imbue add-on for fremmenik rings and more, none of them are or even was on barrier to be implemented, regardless of who suggested it. I'm proud of what is done by now but still Emps-World isn't place to play for too long game already lacks variety in activities like farming pest control tokens or 3 level accounts in CW. One word. Shame to you Thomy. PM me when I get your attention.

Thomy codes this game all by himself, so he has to prioritize fixing bugs and releasing new content. Making fremmy rings more useful is far from being a mandatory thing to do, so it's obviously not a priority. It's only something that would be nice to have.
The following users liked this post: Fund Kakare, Kaarel 123

Offline Iron Dot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2016, 09:07:56 pm »
Otto, you're not Thomy, don't talk for whole Emps-World like you own it. There is no point in defending this server.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2016, 02:27:08 am »
Otto, you're not Thomy, don't talk for whole Emps-World like you own it. There is no point in defending this server.

I was talking about your rude attitude and now ppl saying I think I own the place? You sir, are a retard. Don't you think that saying "One word. Shame to you Thomy. PM me when I get your attention" is arrogant af
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 04:35:14 am by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: King125, Il Pk I, Bubblebeam2, Theoneofall

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2016, 03:44:09 am »

I was talking about his rude attitude and now ppl saying I think I own the place? You sir, are a retard

100% agreed

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts

Offline Iron Dot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2016, 05:18:14 am »
Act smart and still remain for your life fool. That's what I see from you, Otto.

Mary

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2016, 05:24:01 am »
thx for the awesome and loving feedback in your last replies guys

for now locked, we got what we need
Pages: 1