The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
retrieving untradables upon losing them in wilderness.
« on: October 01, 2017, 02:50:13 pm »
if you lose your untradable items in wilderness, make it so you could buy them back again from kolodion or some other npc in edgevile, because it's not really fair if you lose your whole void knight set that you worked for, for 3 hours and the other player gets only like 2m or something.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: retrieving untradables upon losing them in wilderness.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 04:29:17 pm »
If it's up to 20 level Wilderness - I agree. Higher/deeper Wilderness supposed to be dangerous as Wilderness itself.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 04:30:36 pm »
You should actually be able to just walk back into the wilderness and pick the items up? That's how it's done in osrs afaIk.

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 04:32:57 pm »
You should actually be able to just walk back into the wilderness and pick the items up? That's how it's done in osrs afaIk.

Afaik, you made everything that is not tradable turn into coins upon death in wilderness.
The following users liked this post: Zudikas95187, Themarfish, S Clegane

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 05:03:01 pm »

Afaik, you made everything that is not tradable turn into coins upon death in wilderness.
and it makes sense that way because walking back to get your void after losing it in a player vs player fight is insanely ridiculous IMO.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 05:04:08 pm »

When you die against other player they're turned into coins but when you die against a monster you can just run back and pick them up.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 05:08:05 pm »

When you die against other player they're turned into coins but when you die against a monster you can just run back and pick them up.

This was done because Voids were able to dish out huge amounts of damage without the player risking anything. Making the lost sets purchasable back for the same amount of coins as the killer gets could be a thing, but only if the set is lost in wilderness (only below 20 even). Idk how hard that would be to implement.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 05:11:13 pm »
It is fair if you lose your shit when you die.

and it makes sense that way because walking back to get your void after losing it in a player vs player fight is insanely ridiculous IMO.
This.

If you want the ability to buy back your untradables for the cash they're worth that's a different subject though. I wouldn't necessarily be against that. It might hurt minigames though, so I'm 50/50 on it. Maybe add some minigame tickets to the price?
;

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 06:01:12 pm »
If it's up to 20 level Wilderness - I agree. Higher/deeper Wilderness supposed to be dangerous as Wilderness itself.
the point of this thread is that players killing monsters wouldn't loose all the items they strived to get so much and most of the wilderness monsters worth killing are above level 20, so it should be the opposite, players below level 20 should lose their untradables and players above should be able to purchase them back.
Pages: 1