The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Thefake

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quests
« on: August 12, 2018, 06:36:59 am »
I suggest add more quests maybe little bit harder ones but for them you get better rewards
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 04:53:47 pm by Thefake »

Offline Loop

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Mission
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 10:37:37 am »
Killing group bosses is as hard as it gets i think, I just think that you should get 2 ep for those anyway.

Offline Namnori

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • <><.><>
    • View Profile
Re: Mission
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 10:46:43 am »
Ain't he talking about quests?
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Quests
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 11:22:11 am »
Again, suggestion with no detailed input whatsoever.

More quests requires a lot of work even small ones takes time to implement not to mention server has only one developer.

Points you should think about while pointing out suggestion is these:

What kind of quests it will be? (Scenario)
How players should complete? Is there any requirements? Any obstacles that player will have to face?
And, last but not least, rewards that could actually fit server's frame and not just be another spoil to get free exp or item(s) by doing nothing at all.

I'm interested to see this as open discussion with more opinions as to what kind of quests players are interested to see ing exactly - is it combat or skill related.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 12:32:04 pm by Wg »
Pages: 1