The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
queen black dragon
« on: February 25, 2015, 06:07:02 pm »
so yeah i started to give some shits now, here's the thing, i saw the real queen black dragon on runescape, and i don't think how this would work, but in my opinion the nice location would be in karamjas dungeon.

but i don't think she would fit there ;). so i think this would require a whole new dungeon (location) for her to die in.
like in runescape players would kill her in few rounds, this would be first monster of this kind so if this would be available this would be super awesome. there would be around 2-3 round of her respawning after killing her, each round like 300-500hp? im not good at this hit ppoint thing so it maby could be less or more. after killing her like in runescape again it wouldn't drop anything and there would spawn like a chest or something like that and when you open it then you would get your reward ( i thought about the chest thingy because it would reward you with multiple rewards, this would be first monster that could reward you with two or even 3 rare drops because of its difficulty.)

so yeah about the drops - i don't really play runescape & i don't know what it would drop, but i watch you tube, that's how i found out about it. i was thinking about that it could drop multiple black dragon hides and dragon bones 100% (15-30 of em at once). next drop would be a draconic visage of course. you could get multiple visages aswell, like 1-3 of em, and i was thinking about zamorakian spear also and surprise, surprise you could get multiple of those aswell, 1-3 of em but that would be really rare. and of course many rewards would be like seeds, logs, potions & food. of course new items could be added in game because of this boss, but i don't play rs3 so i don't know what it could drop so i just picked up items from emps world :doge:.

so yeah this is my suggestion, i don't really know if this kind of thing that i just suggested is possible to make happen in emps, but i tried.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 08:01:01 pm by Mod Mary »

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
Re: queen nigga dragon... no racism
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 06:12:14 pm »
You have really convinced me...

No, next time you make a suggestion try to explain more what you are trying to suggest, you just don't say ' add queen black dragon kthxbei'

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 06:21:51 pm »
Could you please make an actual good suggestion.
I would love to see QBD ingame, but please elaborate on your suggestions.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 06:22:45 pm »
''Some of these players should think three times'' - Mary

Seriously, think before posting.

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 06:25:40 pm »
brraaaaaaaaaaaaaagh, do i really need to?, oh well allright., i will edit it.

Offline Icecloud

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
  • Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 07:16:00 pm »
Your title isn't funny. Your suggestion could be good if this was a serious post.
Style

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 07:51:38 pm »
Try to be serious next time, so we could actually get your point :|
Would like to see that NPC in-game though.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
Re: queen black dragon
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 08:36:14 pm »
did you guys even read it after i re edited it????????????!!!!!!, this is a serious suggestion now, and if you don't understand jokes, not my problem.

Mod Mary

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 08:39:37 pm »
Edited the title.

Well-thought suggestion, although the drops seem unlogical (it should drop something new unique or lots of resources). Unfortunately our revision does not support the Queen black dragon, so unless I would ever (probably never) make a model for it it won't happen :/

Lol you gonna re-use that quote a lot of times i think.

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 09:03:51 pm »
Edited the title.

Well-thought suggestion, although the drops seem unlogical (it should drop something new unique or lots of resources). Unfortunately our revision does not support the Queen black dragon, so unless I would ever (probably never) make a model for it it won't happen :/

Lol you gonna re-use that quote a lot of times i think.

like i said, it would have new drops, or something, i don't play runescape3 that's why i don't know any of them, so i offered the items from game.
doe sad it's not gonna happen. if this boss comes i would cry from joy like i saw god :kappa:

« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 09:17:40 pm by Mod Mary »

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 11:20:26 pm »
Not a bad suggestion that's all I have to say. Would like to see QBD in game myself.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Offline B3astmode

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2015, 12:35:10 am »
so yeah i started to give some shits now, here's the thing, i saw the real queen black dragon on runescape, and i don't think how this would work, but in my opinion the nice location would be in karamjas dungeon.

but i don't think she would fit there ;). so i think this would require a whole new dungeon (location) for her to die in.
like in runescape players would kill her in few rounds, this would be first monster of this kind so if this would be available this would be super awesome. there would be around 2-3 round of her respawning after killing her, each round like 300-500hp? im not good at this hit ppoint thing so it maby could be less or more. after killing her like in runescape again it wouldn't drop anything and there would spawn like a chest or something like that and when you open it then you would get your reward ( i thought about the chest thingy because it would reward you with multiple rewards, this would be first monster that could reward you with two or even 3 rare drops because of its difficulty.)

so yeah about the drops - i don't really play runescape & i don't know what it would drop, but i watch you tube, that's how i found out about it. i was thinking about that it could drop multiple black dragon hides and dragon bones 100% (15-30 of em at once). next drop would be a draconic visage of course. you could get multiple visages aswell, like 1-3 of em, and i was thinking about zamorakian spear also and surprise, surprise you could get multiple of those aswell, 1-3 of em but that would be really rare. and of course many rewards would be like seeds, logs, potions & food. of course new items could be added in game because of this boss, but i don't play rs3 so i don't know what it could drop so i just picked up items from emps world :doge:.

so yeah this is my suggestion, i don't really know if this kind of thing that i just suggested is possible to make happen in emps, but i tried.
I dont know why people are being salty about, I know what youre saying, and I agree I would like a KBD boss.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2015, 02:09:18 pm »
Now that you added some more information, I do think the idea is nice :)
However, it might be hard to come up with a good rare drop for the boss, since there isn't really any new items we currently need in my opinion.

I dont know why people are being salty about, I know what youre saying, and I agree I would like a KBD boss.

The old name of the thread was ''queen nigga dragon... no racism'' and the actual thread had barely any information, before he edited it.

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2015, 02:52:03 pm »
bad day fellas, sorry... something not to good happened irl, just wanted to pull out the last pathetic gun i had... i planned to edit it anyway, but the other day, after few comments i edited it properly

Offline Edwin

• Liked: 33 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2015, 04:36:44 pm »
I ask Mary before, I say since there is a king, there must be a queen too! :D

But she say, is not supported for the current revision. So, most likely it won't happen.

Unless, emps revision change. Btw, I agree.
Pages: 1