The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jonas15

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
PVP Untradable items
« on: February 01, 2018, 11:19:07 pm »
Untradeable items in pvp, and the way they function is quite annoying from a player prospective. At the moment, when you die in pvp (killed by a player) you lose all of your untradeable items. The items don't just appear on the ground for you to pick them up (like other rs type games) the items simply disappear. Personal example. I was on a slayer task killing wildywirm. I got damaged by a player and died eventually to the boss, I assumed I will just go back to the location I died and pick up my slayer helm and chaotic crossbow, but no, all I got was my bones... (ironic). Thinking from pvp prospective. This mechanic simply makes void pking non existent. Who wants to lose their void for 1 death. My advise would be atleast make untrabale items have broken phase, so if they do die in pvp with untradeables they need to spend money to repair it.. but don't just delete the items off the game upton their death.. Makes all of that grinding to get the void set seem worthless.
The following users liked this post: Bluesunrunne, The Saint
Pages: 1