The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Mikeelvis

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps player since ~2008
    • View Profile
Re: PVP titles+New cape and rare :)
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2015, 11:51:01 pm »
Disagree on the titles, agree on all the other things
I hated every minute of training, but I said; "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
~The Greatest Of All Time
~Muhammad Ali

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2015, 06:10:58 pm »
Rainbow partyhat- would look like a partyhat but with rainbow colors :)
It doesn't really matter for me, but more rares would be cool.
I disagree with the titles.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 06:40:56 pm »
so many opinons... well i have one of my own :D mhm let me start... the all suggestions are GREAT! to many people are afraid of change. when the update happens. just don't look at the items or don't do whatever had been updated.
arguments: pk titles: love it becouse like he said, it would draw more people to wildernes and sepperate newbs from pros.
                    veteran cape: well everyday u meet like 100 noobs in game and they say to you themselfes "gtfo noob" "you're a noob" etc. well i'm not. for my self... i've been playing emps world more than 4 years and i've been supporting this server practicly of it's founding and there should be an items as a proof to the other noobs that you aren't a newbie.
                    rainbow partyhat: well why not the more rares the better  ;D. but i don't see how every color p hat would mach to any outfit... still support, plus it's like mary said... only 5 mins fork :).

SUPPORT ON ALL!

Offline Kukuruzas

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2015, 09:48:31 am »
I don't agree with pvp titles . because is useless... New cape maybe . but not new rare , we already have many rares , which are cool.

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • AdiĆ³s mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2015, 10:24:45 am »
I don't agree with pvp titles . because is useless... New cape maybe . but not new rare , we already have many rares , which are cool.
Being it useless doesn't mean it's not cool and motivates people to go pk, like seriously, did you see our wilderness? A total graveyard.

Offline Degtukai

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2015, 01:11:18 pm »
Being it useless doesn't mean it's not cool and motivates people to go pk, like seriously, did you see our wilderness? A total graveyard.
^True, there arent many pkers and if people see some1 with title, they will want one also.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 05:55:25 pm by Degtukai »

Offline Pr4y3r

• Liked: 64 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2015, 05:43:57 pm »
I  disagree with PvP ranks, but others yes.

Offline Big Boy

• Liked: 82 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perm banned without valid proof. Kek.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2015, 08:18:28 pm »
I also disagree with adding titles
it's annoying in chat box and if it ever come in game, imagine players will just kill their other noob account for the title

The past is just the past, life moves on.
Pages: 1 2