The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: PvP tiers and rewards
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2015, 04:37:44 pm »
more.cosmetic.less."free,food,pots,etc"
by.the.end.of.the.day.pkers.have.5k.mantas,1k.ea.pot.they.dont.need.it.and.they.dont.need.free.items.cause.they.simply.get.them.from.loots

more.cosmetic;best.keyboardeu
Existing pkers will get the rewards, new players will still have to work up to a higher tier ofcourse :)
Playercount is not something you can 'fix' that easily.
new.people.just.lose.their.shit.they.get.from.tiers.in.wild.so.quick.
they.need.to.find.alternative.moneymaking.methods.to.start.pking.like.fishing.herb.etc.to.make.their.own.pots.

i.find.it.hard,.to,.beleive.these.tiers.help.new.pkers.vs.old.pkers.who.rek.them :-* :-* :-*
Well i'm pretty sure nobody would want to have pkers get money quickly compared to pvmers who build a long time on their banks and accounts.

It's inevitable that skilled PKers make more money than PvMers (unless you're lucky af). A PKer can easily get a drop worth multiple rare PvM drops. This is kinda balanced with the extra risk that PKing has.

Mary

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2015, 04:45:53 pm »
by.the.end.of.the.day.pkers.have.5k.mantas,1k.ea.pot.they.dont.need.it.and.they.dont.need.free.items.cause.they.simply.get.them.from.loots

Existing pkers will get the rewards, new players will still have to work up to a higher tier ofcourse :)
they.need.to.find.alternative.moneymaking.methods.to.start.pking.like.fishing.herb.etc.to.make.their.own.pots.

i.find.it.hard,.to,.beleive.these.tiers.help.new.pkers.vs.old.pkers.who.rek.them :-* :-* :-*
Well i'm pretty sure nobody would want to have pkers get money quickly compared to pvmers who build a long time on their banks and accounts.

It's inevitable that skilled PKers make more money than PvMers (unless you're lucky af). A PKer can easily get a drop worth multiple rare PvM drops. This is kinda balanced with the extra risk that PKing has.
Of course, but you need to have some equipment to start off with, usually a granite maul, some runes, basic sets, whip, dds, dbow, ogrebow etc. Small things like that.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2015, 04:49:23 pm »

Of course, but you need to have some equipment to start off with, usually a granite maul, some runes, basic sets, whip, dds, dbow, ogrebow etc. Small things like that.
and.u.get.them.from.pvm.or.skilling ::)

Mary

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2015, 04:58:58 pm »

And ppl don't wanna go pk cause they think it consumes too much time to do so in an useful way and not being afraid to immediately lose it at pk.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2015, 05:01:11 pm »

And ppl don't wanna go pk cause they think it consumes too much time to do so in an useful way and not being afraid to immediately lose it at pk.
not.my.problem.noobs

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2015, 06:31:17 pm »
Yes I support veri mari

Offline Dan7

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2015, 07:45:48 pm »
Why not at least 1k max,like earl has 900+ Points o.o
Dylan

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
  • +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2015, 10:26:12 am »
I agree, why not ?  :o

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2015, 03:07:32 pm »
Why not at least 1k max,like earl has 900+ Points o.o

One guy has 900+ points -> better make it 1000 ???

That makes no sense IMO. And with the current number of PKers, even 500 points is challenging enough.
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Mary

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2015, 07:49:57 pm »
-unconfirmed leaks-

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2015, 07:52:47 pm »
Looking good, support!

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Mary

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2015, 08:17:00 pm »
moar leaks

neko-fun on request of zeepleeuw

and hellboy horns

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 08:54:54 pm by Mary »

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2015, 08:17:49 pm »

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2015, 08:17:53 pm »

NEW RARE CONFIRMED?  ::) THOMY PLS
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Offline Kylehaberlin

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2015, 08:32:23 pm »
moar leaks

Very nice job! Would love to see added in the game.
Pages: 1 2 3