The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Str 0mg123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
pvp store/shop.
« on: October 17, 2015, 10:22:39 pm »
hello guys,str 0mg123 is here,i want to share u my suggest,and please everyone comment if he support my idea or no,here i start to said what is my idea
i am old player in emps scape,in emps scape wasn't all these new things,as all know it was like osrs now,and now everything change,so lets keep up update,anyway i back to emps world,for 1 month when it realesed,then i quit i back to playe 1-2 weeks ago or so,i saw alot of new updates,and there pvp points,but pvp points without pvp store/shop worthless,i dont know what the thomy was think when he put only pvp points,i understand that he want to show us in hiscoores,the #1 player with most pvp points,but lets make it easy way,show us most kills,this will be more action,and either way,we can use the pvp points,make an pvp points, put items in the store like mhm i just suggest what to put,and ofc if thomy agree about this idea he choose what items must to put,i think to put,all barrows items,all godswords{ags/zgs/bgs/sgs},z spear,d claws,abby whip,d def/f torso/helm,etc items for pk,anyway i talk much about this,the important thing to agree about the idea,then everything will be easy,put the shop in edge,near the bank,change pvp points spot,i mean now u can see ur pvp points when u login,near ur hp/map,and this is annoying asf,i think the best place to put pvp points show place is here,under the teleports here http://prntscr.com/8setvs ,well that was my suggest guys,i hope all of you share hes opinion
thanks for reading.
maybe my english was a bit bad :D
hello emps world staff and members,i am an old player in emps scape i love this game and i happy when i hear it back lets talk about my self,im from israel,16 years old mostly of my time playing rsps games,im male too,i love football,i am still going to school,and last thing i am very happy empsback

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: pvp store/shop.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 10:34:43 pm »
It was meant as a way of implementing PvP highscores, which it effectively does.
Putting any PvM related items like godswords in a pvp store is plain stupid, devalues pvm and only causes people to boost for pkp. If there is gonna be a pvp point store, items in there should only be obtainable from the pvp store, should not affect the game in any significant way, and should not be tradable if they are valuable. Edgeville teleport is a good example of an item that would fit in the store.

I don't really think a pvp store is needed all that much though.
;

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 10:35:44 pm »
A PVP store would be nice for those who pk, I don't and I still think it would be a great addition. I think the items that you want in there are a little too much though. I agree on adding the torso, defenders, and if by helm you mean zerker or nezzy I also agree.
I would suggest maybe adding food, potions, teleport tabs, amulets, and then maybe some new custom items into the store. Of course I have no idea what the customs would be, but adding any new custom is always an instant hit.

Offline Str 0mg123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 10:38:29 pm »
well,thanks for share ur opinion guys+charr maybe true what u said about pvm items,this will be stupid to put in pvp store,but read what i said,i just said an items atleast thomy will choose what the good items to put in the pvp store.
hello emps world staff and members,i am an old player in emps scape i love this game and i happy when i hear it back lets talk about my self,im from israel,16 years old mostly of my time playing rsps games,im male too,i love football,i am still going to school,and last thing i am very happy empsback

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2015, 12:45:54 pm »

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Deandam7

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 05:21:20 pm »
i didn't understand half of the things you wrote because of the grammar. i don't really think that this should be implemented in the game, because the pking and the items you get from killing a player should be rewarding itself.
disagree.
note: this was suggested many times before, do a little research before you make a post ;).
'-'

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2015, 09:51:07 pm »
Pages: 1