The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: PvP store
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2016, 06:14:29 am »
-
Rune pouch isn't balanced at all. When we eventually get to the point where one has to rely on his food to tank a tb/escape (*cough* wilderness gwd shortcut *cough*) it will make it way too easy considering we already have super combat potions.
Rune pouch as in rune essence pouch

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2016, 08:26:16 am »
I don't like the idea of having skilling items/materials there. I'm fine with cosmetics as long as they remain tradable.
Loot bag, wilderness cape, edgeville tabs and various wilderness tabs would be a great addition. I'm not sure about Rune pouch (not ess pouch). I wouldn't mind it, but if it's too op, we shouldn't add it. Ess pouch doesn't belong here, it will most likely be obtainable from the outer ring of abyss.
I personally would love Charr's bounty idea, however Freestuffyay has a point. It would be easily abusable by richer players.
Imbue ring scrolls shouldn't be added into the shop imo, however I wouldn't mind, if they would stay tradable.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 09:39:46 am by Saoledpede1 »

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2016, 09:20:27 am »
This will only increase toxicity because it's pussy behaviour, if you want revenge on someone kill them yourself.
It's clear to me what you think of that, what about the rest of my post?

Rune pouch as in rune essence pouch
I meant the pouch that can carry different kinds of runes. I said that I was against skilling pouches being in the PvP store. http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Rune_pouch

I personally would love Charr's bounty idea, however Freestuffyay has a point. It would be easily abusable by richer players.
Having a bounty isn't necessarily a penalty though. In fact it'll probably make more people want to fight you.
;
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2016, 02:14:32 pm »
This will only increase toxicity because it's pussy behaviour, if you want revenge on someone kill them yourself.
It's clear to me what you think of that, what about the rest of my post?
The rest of your post doesn't really add anything

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Giant_pouch
http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Large_pouch
http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Medium_pouch
http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Small_pouch
these pouches not the runes one
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 02:21:53 pm by Freestuffyay »

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2016, 02:49:34 pm »
Not a fan of skilling item bags/flat skilling items, these will mostly cause people to boost.
^
Sure, teleports in tab form don't give people more freedom in terms of spellbook choice when travelling to deep wilderness and don't bring anything new to the table.

Proposing a possible way of how ring upgrades would work is also something that you went to great lengths for. Explaining exactly how it should be done to cause the least amount of problems.

These two arguments that argue against the whole reasoning behind your suggestion also don't need to be looked at, considered or countered at all.
Skillers may try out pking once they have a friendly environment to do that in. Bad pkers or unexperienced pkers don't exactly get the nicest treatment, hell, people don't get the nicest treatment in wilderness in general.
Boosting castle wars is of very little significance since there is already a very large amount of every reward ingame and they are by no means worth the time it takes to get them. Boosting defeats the purpose of having the pkp shop, which is getting more people to pk. That holds a lot of significance when we're talking about adding something new. If, instead of getting new people to pk more, it just turns out to be a method of giving the current pkers free shit then I don't think it's worth the time.

You are completely right.
;

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2016, 03:56:10 pm »
Not a fan of skilling item bags/flat skilling items, these will mostly cause people to boost.
^
Sure, teleports in tab form don't give people more freedom in terms of spellbook choice when travelling to deep wilderness and don't bring anything new to the table.

Proposing a possible way of how ring upgrades would work is also something that you went to great lengths for. Explaining exactly how it should be done to cause the least amount of problems.

These two arguments that argue against the whole reasoning behind your suggestion also don't need to be looked at, considered or countered at all.
Skillers may try out pking once they have a friendly environment to do that in. Bad pkers or unexperienced pkers don't exactly get the nicest treatment, hell, people don't get the nicest treatment in wilderness in general.
Boosting castle wars is of very little significance since there is already a very large amount of every reward ingame and they are by no means worth the time it takes to get them. Boosting defeats the purpose of having the pkp shop, which is getting more people to pk. That holds a lot of significance when we're talking about adding something new. If, instead of getting new people to pk more, it just turns out to be a method of giving the current pkers free shit then I don't think it's worth the time.

You are completely right.
Not sure why you just agreed with yourself but the most part of what you posted is already in my post
I also mentioned this 'these reward ideas are just suggestions don't base your whole opinion on them if you know something better suggest it yourself'
It's also pretty obvious that you can buy one ring (i) upgrade which will be lost upon death

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2016, 10:28:54 am »
Disagree.
There is already plenty of ways to obtain skilling items. Not so sure about other items, cause they are not specified. Unless, PvP store should be something, like Capes with Tiers. More Pk Points you have, higher tier cape you can recieve, for coins or other payment method, like untradeable pentagon, which will work same as mysterious emblems from osrs, just obtained from PvP.

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2016, 10:31:35 am »
Disagree.
There is already plenty of ways to obtain skilling items. Not so sure about other items, cause they are not specified. Unless, PvP store should be something, like Capes with Tiers. More Pk Points you have, higher tier cape you can recieve, for coins or other payment method, like untradeable pentagon, which will work same as mysterious emblems from osrs, just obtained from PvP.
Did you even read the suggestion or are you talking out of your arse?

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2016, 10:59:26 am »

Ideas of items in the shop: Wilderness skillcape (bonuses of a regular skillcape).
Yes, I did read. Aside, not having manners of taking negative feedback, I gave you something I would suggest if I was you. Your option: you either take feedback as an advice, or spam your topic about irrelevant stuff, that is off-topic.

P.S. Sorry, for being Off-Topic.

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2016, 05:04:37 pm »

Ideas of items in the shop: Wilderness skillcape (bonuses of a regular skillcape).
Yes, I did read. Aside, not having manners of taking negative feedback, I gave you something I would suggest if I was you. Your option: you either take feedback as an advice, or spam your topic about irrelevant stuff, that is off-topic.

P.S. Sorry, for being Off-Topic.
How is it not specified, if you disagree because I suggested something to possibly be in the store then you aren't the brighest star.

and also:
(these reward ideas are just suggestions don't base your whole opinion on them if you know something better suggest it yourself)

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Mary

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2016, 08:46:29 am »
does anyone have a good idea behind the mechanics of the imbued rings?

should we:

have 4 differents crolls to upgrade 4 different rings;
1 scroll and choose which one to upgrade;

have the rings be degradable and turn to dust when hits taken runs out;
have the rings not be degradable but the enchantment wears off when hits taken runs out;

have the rings disappear fully on death and there is no loot for the killer;
have the rings turn to their default ring without enchantment when you die;
have the rings turn to dust but the scroll is obtained as loot;
have the rings turn to dust but the cost of the scroll is obtained as loot;

the cost should be a threshold of pvp points and some coins (~200k)
the cost should be just coins (~200k)

the stats should be +1 over stone ring in their respective strength;
the stats should be equal to stone ring in their respective strength;

welcome to the despair of game design

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2016, 09:01:45 am »
I would like to see 1 scroll, which can upgrade all 4 fremennik rings.

Rings should be degradable, but they can be recharged by using ring of stone on it (+1k charges). This would be a nice sink to ring of stones.

Upon death regular fremennik ring should appear. It disappears completely when you run out of charges.

I personally wouldn't like it to be in pvp shop, especially if pk related currency is used, so just coins.

The stats would be +1 att and +3 def on the overall ring and for the style-related rings total of 5 att and 2 str (no def bonuses).

Mary

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2016, 09:13:29 am »
Rings should be degradable, but they can be recharged by using ring of stone on it (+1k charges). This would be a nice sink to ring of stones.
that would either make the upgrade scroll very expensive or totally not worth using a ring of stone on it and you should just let it degrade and buy new rings+ scroll
Upon death regular fremennik ring should appear. It disappears completely when you run out of charges.
this might cause issues because two different mechanics on the same item but is probably do-able

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2016, 10:11:26 am »
Does anyone have a good idea behind the mechanics of the imbued rings?
One scroll to imbue them all. The rings should not be degradable at all, their sinks should only be on death and on creation. If the scroll is from the PvP store, it would make sense for it to be lost on death in PvP. The original ring would be dropped. In PvM however, the ring part should be sinked. Onyx ring (i) could also be added as a purely defensive ring.

If onyx jewelry needs a sink, the imbue scrolls eat 1 piece of onyx jewelry or an (uncut) onyx before being functional.
;

Mary

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2016, 11:36:50 am »
onyx is not going to be related at all to these rings, just like it is now

Does anyone have a good idea behind the mechanics of the imbued rings?
In PvM however, the ring part should be sinked.
So the ring disappears and the scroll is dropped? Doesn't really make sense
Pages: 1 2 3