The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Emilsen102

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
hello!

We are currently able to get a high-score list where (mostly) everyone are listed in the order of who has the most exp in a certain skill/overall.

And we are also able to see a list, ranking the ones with the most PvP points.

The difference is that if you go and search my name up (or your own. it doesn't really matter), you can get that accounts skill levels listed up. all the skills. but for some reason you are not shown the amount of PvP points you have aquired. The PvP points are not hidden at all however. you can still find a persons PvP points, but you have to scroll through the whole PvP point list. this seems rather silly in my eyes, because the information is fully available, but only if you wanna spend 20-40 minutes scrolling through the entire list.

I suggest you add a "PvP Points" section, maybe underneath the "overall" section when you look at a specific account. i don't see how the points could differ much from the levels in all of the skills. they both show what you specialize in and how much time/effort you put into it. some people spend a LOT of time, training in skills, to reach some kind of milestone(yes, i am looking at your page atm magecrune. holy fuck.), and their exp are shown on their account page, for everyone to see and envy.

So why shouldn't the PvP points do the same?
i aint playing it unless it looks like the offspring of the sims and minecraft
The following users liked this post: A1r
Pages: 1