The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Nearlyalways

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Pvp disable for those not interested
« on: March 18, 2019, 12:08:20 pm »
So i like Rs i like many of the aspects except pvp which i find to be a complete waste of time and effort. so a suggestion would be like you can get a member ring you can get an item which lets you disable pvp for a set time. that would include wildy pvp, staking empswars and so on. you would not be able to pvp for the whole duration of the time and you wouldnt be able to disable at will. i work alot for my items and i hate losing what i spend hours/days.
The suggestions is likely to get hate from all those hardcore pk campers out there :)

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Pvp disable for those not interested
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 03:43:40 pm »
If you don't want to get involved in any PvP interaction that could lead to your death you are not forced to be there in the first place. I understand your concern about working hard and spending a lot of time achieving items but it is as simple as that. There will always be a risk when roaming in the wilderness. You either take it to get what you want or leave that risk behind.
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019

Offline Nearlyalways

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 05:10:44 pm »
If you don't want to get involved in any PvP interaction that could lead to your death you are not forced to be there in the first place. I understand your concern about working hard and spending a lot of time achieving items but it is as simple as that. There will always be a risk when roaming in the wilderness. You either take it to get what you want or leave that risk behind.

i understand that completely im just saying i wouldnt mind paying for that ;)
The following users liked this post: Drugs

Offline Ironsuomi

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • llllll
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 11:08:48 pm »
Lets not kill wildy as it's kinda alive again.  ???

+ What's the point of having wildy monsters/bosses if you can just safely kill em with max sets without taking any kind of risk?
Pages: 1