The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

Do we need pvp armours in this game?

Yes we need.
No we don't need them.
I don't know.
There is another way.
Pages: 1

Offline Nerami Siela

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
  • Never give up.
    • View Profile
pvp armours
« on: November 10, 2016, 04:04:47 pm »
My idea is to remove these pvp armours (vesta,status,zuriel,moringans) from the game, bc of them there is no point to create pure acc bc against pvp amours, pure accounts are useless. Pvp armours  give really big attack and strength bonuses and agains low def levels account its easy to kill them when you hawe a 20 def and using pvp armours. Most of emps players was enjoying this game pking whit pures and zerkers and mains not using pvp armours. This server dont need them, I think pvp armours was the reason why wilderness is dead now bc there is no more fun to use pure accounts. Correct me if i am wrong.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: pvp armours
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 05:27:31 pm »
ofc weaker armours get trashed by stronger and more expensive ones.. Why aren't you pking with pvp armours then?

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Drugs

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 10:13:58 pm »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Drugs, Someone12116, A1r

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 07:51:40 am »
20 defense on a pure would mean you gain combat levels. This makes it so that you can avoid pures using these armors at edge pretty easily. I understand this isn't as significant of a combat level difference as there would be between a zerker and a pure, but these fights can still be easily avoided thanks to the low wilderness level. You could also just wait near the ditch if you don't want to fight certain people.

Zerkers are completely unaffected by the corrupt armors. A torso and rune legs have considerably more accuracy and defence bonus, it would be kind of redundant to use corrupt vesta or statius on a zerker.

Corrupt armour has a relatively low accuracy bonus, it is not as strong as you may think it is. High strength bonus might be nice, but it's far less reliable than accuracy bonuses.

Wilderness did not die because of updates. Wilderness died because there were no newer players getting into pking, which is a result of the pking community being rather toxic. If you're gonna get flamed at because you aren't good at pking, why would you bother pking in the first place?

That's not to say there's nothing wrong with them. We do need a better system as far as ancient energy goes.

Please do your research before blaming the updates.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 07:55:44 am by Charr »
;
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Bubblebeam2, Someone12116, Hi Im Ethan, 2 Sexy For U

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 09:26:16 pm »
Remove ancient energy from the game

> make pvp sets repairable with money instead of energy
> make it so if you kill someone in wilderness wearing full zuriels per say, you get good amount of coins
> If you die outside of wilderness with your pvp set  > dont know dont care

+ pvp sets require money to be repaired, instead of energy that we have way too much
+ actually good rewards in wilderness once you kill someone in 200m pvp set, not 2m worth of useless energy
+ another reason for ironmen to spend cash

- idk, but yall gonna let me know

I think that pvp armors need a bigger overhaul in general, but since I can always buy javs and chuck them at noobs effortlessly myself I dont really care.
My biggest issue so far is getting basically nothing in reward, for killing someone in high risk.

You can even go in depth about those fucking cancer armours about smallest changes for hours, like how making them more expensive to sustain will make them less desireable.

TLDR IF I HAVE TO FIGHT AGAINST THOSE SETS IN WILDERNESS, AND MY ONLY REWARD WILL BE 2M IN USELESS ENERGY I FEEL LIKE I WOULDNT WANT THEM IN THE GAME AT ALL

edit this was more about pking issue that we can fix rather easily, by all means leave energy ingame to fix sets but change the loot in wilderness to something else

« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 10:07:11 pm by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Just Humen, Someone12116, Level Down

Offline Bertietank

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 12:24:42 pm »
Maybe make ancient gear Same as barrows so it would be tradeble if its full tokens Same as like rod

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 01:01:12 pm »
Drugs has a point for not being rewarded enough for killing people in those sets.

Bertietank, with your change ancient items wouldn't leave the game. It was just yesterday when you whined about items not being rare enough (pumpkin lantern), why would you want to do the same to ancient items.
Your change would crash the ancient armour/z staff prices, making them one of the easiest high-tier items to get. And because of the pricecrash, even less players would be at spectrals. Trust me, you don't want this.
Pages: 1