The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

What's your opinion on the current PvM in-game?

Monsters, bosses and drop rates are too hard.
Monsters and bosses are too hard.
Monsters, bosses and drop rates are hard enough.
Monsters and bosses are hard enough.
Monsters, bosses and drop rates are too okay.
Monsters and bosses are okay.
Monsters, bosses and drop rates are easy.
Monsters and bosses are easy.
Monsters, bosses and drop rates are too easy.
Monsters and bosses are too easy.
Pages: 1

Offline Zaros

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Empty Lord
    • View Profile
PvM Ranging from regular Monsters to Bosses
« on: February 16, 2016, 12:22:32 am »
Before you start casting your vote in the poll, I'd like you to take a moment to read what this is really about.
It's meant to be a suggestion, based on people's opinion on the current gameplay.

I'm curious to know, while meaning to suggest harder PvM, players' opinion on the game, about how easy they think it is, about the droprates, about their experiences so far, etc.

I, for my side, think that bosses, and pretty much most monsters are too easy to kill. Having decent/good gear doesn't help much about that opinion, but pretty much every single NPC is soloable in-game.
While I find that it's a great thing, in a way, because it makes you not require a group to help you kill the bosses, I think that having monsters and bosses so easy to kill, make the game perhaps too easy and the economy quite unbalanced as well. It'd be great if in-game money was worth more...

Drop rates as well, are quite high, may it be 1 in 111 chances, 1 in 200, 1 in 500 or 1 in 1000, I think that most items are obtainable too easily as monsters are easy to kill and easy to farm.
Prayers help a lot in this case as well, perhaps I would now agree with RS3's idea to make protective prayers not 100% effective anymore.

More difficult monsters, bosses and rarer drops would mean more challenge in the game itself, more challenge to achieve MORE. Some players reached the point to seek out for 200m experience in one or many skills as new goals, because they have already achieved so much. New content will be needed to counter that, but if it's easier as well, they'll easily get over it.

So now, I'm curious to know your opinions on these matters, and feel free to debate your ideas.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: PvM Ranging from regular Monsters to Bosses
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 06:14:12 pm »
Bosses are too easy, drops are too high.

It's too late to change it

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Fawkes

Offline Zaros

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Empty Lord
    • View Profile
Re: PvM Ranging from regular Monsters to Bosses
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 10:04:41 pm »
Bosses are too easy, drops are too high.

It's too late to change it

Better late than never, if anything, it'll only make it worse if we keep it this way any longer in my opinion.

The following users liked this post: Fawkes
Pages: 1