The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Benjamin

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Put damage into weapon
« on: January 29, 2019, 06:30:46 pm »
I made an atk only acc today, im still trying it out. Once back in the day you could have 1 str and still hit with the str bonus the weapon have, could you do this again?

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Put damage into weapon
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 07:11:59 pm »
Attack pure, I assume. Nowadays they aren't much of use in PK besides scouting various areas in wilderness. But I get you. Wouldn't mind seeing slightly accuracy buff for weapons like obsidian or rune/dragon in terms of just attack being trained.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 08:07:07 am »
You mean strenght only pure?

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 03:08:47 pm »
You mean strenght only pure?

Nah, way back (when we also had separate def bonuses for crush, slash and stab) in the day d scim/dds 60+ attack pures were a thing because how max hits were calculated. You were able to hit like 20's or so because max hits were affected way more by the str bonus rather than str level. However this hasn't been a thing ever since the current combat system was introduced many years ago.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane
Pages: 1