The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Puro Puro
« on: November 11, 2017, 12:07:01 am »

Pretty much, anyone who played RS3 or OSRS long enough must know it. It's involved as one of the either most profitable or most expensive skill-related thing ing - depends on how you gather them.

This minigame of Hunter skill could require basic quest of gathering certain items around Emps-World, for example: Wizard hat, Apprentice Wand and perhaps, other beginner level item that can be easy to obtain, Up to community feedback to decide that one. This way you could turn butterfly jars to impling jars(1000gp per inventory).

Area where it could be located is north-east of Rimmington Teleportation area(has no use whatsoever).

Impling that can be caught inside field with butterfly net and impling jar would be:

Baby
Young
Gourmet
Earth
Essence
Eclectic
Nature
Magpie
Ninja
Dragon

For loot table:

1)Baby:
Common: Soft Clay(1 - 20 noted), Flax(1 - 20), Rune Essence(1 - 50).
Uncommon: Chisel, Knife, Eye of Newt(1 - 25), Unicorn Horn Dust(5 - 15).
Rare/Very Rare: Clue Scroll(easy/medium), Sapphire Necklace.

2)Young:
Common: Soft Clay(10 - 25 noted), Flax(10 - 50), Rune Essence(10 - 70).
Uncommon: Magic Shortbow, Rune Scimitar, Rune Dagger, Adamant Hatchet, Clue Scroll(easy/medium).
Rare/Very Rare: Right/Left Shield halves, Emerald Ring.

3)Gourmet*:
Common: Trout/Salmon(10 - 50).
Uncommon: Lobster, Apple/Meat/Redberry Pie(20 - 40).
Rare/Very Rare: Monkfish(30 - 60), Shark/Sea Turtle/Manta Ray(25 - 50), Clue Scroll(medium).

4)Earth:
Common: Tine/Copper/Iron Ore (25 - 60).
Uncommon: Coal/Mithril ore(15 - 40).
Rare/Very Rare: Runite/Adamantite ore(10 - 30), Clue Scroll(medium).

5)Essence:
Common: Fire/Aire/Earth/Water(50 - 250).
Uncommon: Chaos/Cosmic/Law/Nature(20 - 70).
Rare/Very Rare: Death/Blood/Soul/Astral(30 - 50), Clue Scroll(medium/hard).

6)Eclectic:
Common: Soft Clay(50 noted), Bowstring(10 - 35), Rune Pickaxe, Rune Hatchet, Rune Med Helm.
Uncommon: Casket(with uncuts and kits), Gold Bar(10 - 40).
Rare/Very Rare: Clue Scroll(medium/hard), Right/Left Shield halves(1 - 4).

7)Nature:
Common: Guam/Marentill/Tarromin/Harrandler(10 - 30), Acorn/Willow seed(1 - 10).
Uncommon: Irit/Avantoe/Ranarr/Toadflax/Kwuarm(5 - 25), Maple/Yew/Magic seed(1 - 10).
Rare/Very Rare: Cadantine/Snapdragon/Lantadyme/Torstol/Dwarf Weed(1 - 20), Spirit Seed(1 - 10) Clue Scroll(hard), Right/Left Shield halves.

8)Magpie:
Common: Soft Clay(1 - 20 noted), Flax(1 - 20), Rune Essence(1 - 50).
Uncommon: Magic Logs(10 - 35), Mithril/Adamant Bar (10 - 40).
Rare/Very Rare: Clue Scroll(hard/elite), Right/Left Shield halves, Amulet of Glory(1 - 10).

9)Ninja:
Common: Green/Blue/Red Dragonhide(5 - 20), Rune Chainbody, Rune Battleaxe, Rune full helm, Rune Kiteshield.
Uncommon: Potato Cactus(1 - 15), Jangerberries(1 - 15), Ground Mud Rune(5 - 20), Mort Myre Fungus(1 - 20), Crushed Nest(1 - 15).
Rare/Very Rare: Clue Scroll(hard/elite), Dragon Haldberd, Dragon Spear, Dragon Dagger, Right/Left Shield halves.

10)Dragon:
Common: Baby Dragon Bones(20 - 70), Dragon Bones(50 - 100), Dragon Arrows(150 - 300), Dragon Dart(20 - 50).
Uncommon*: Dragon arrowtips(50 - 200), Dragon Dart tips(40 - 80), Uncut Dragonstone(5 - 20), Scaled Dragon Dust*(10 - 40).
Rare/Very Rare: Clue Scroll(elite), Dragon Chainbody, Dragon Scimitar(1 - 2), Right/Left Shield halves(1 - 5).

*Gourmet loot could be both raw/cooked food.
*Dragon Impling giving dragon arrowtips/dart tips can also be added to daily tasks.
*Scaled Dragon dust could be ingredient for prolonged antifire effect with antifire potions making them as Extended Antifire Potions(uses 5 per potion).

- Higher amount of loot should be more rare to obtain.

Source: http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Impetuous_Impulses
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 10:22:10 am by Wg »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Puro Puro
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 01:11:44 am »
AAAAAAAAAND of course there's no actual effort put into the possible loot tables, the most important part of suggestions like this :failfish: It's not like this is going to be added just for the sake of it.
The following users liked this post: Fund Kakare, S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 10:24:00 am »
AAAAAAAAAND of course there's no actual effort put into the possible loot tables, the most important part of suggestions like this :failfish: It's not like this is going to be added just for the sake of it.
Edit: was tired af so just made the base of suggestion. Mb.

OT: Yeah, perhaps. But it's worth a try to bring it up as I seemed to recall players has problems with certain things gathering ing.

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 01:59:09 pm »
In general I wouldnt mind impling content ingame, infact I think it would be pretty alive content. At least for ironmans.
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Emilsen102

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 01:06:11 am »
It's honestly idiotic to call an idea stupid because the one who mentioned it, didn't put enough effort into the loot system. This is especially retarded, because this is where you could add to the idea, and help expand it to something that could work. Everyone is going to have this content available (if they meet the requirements of course.), so why not post an idea in the making and let people chime in with their 5 cents on what could be good and what should be changed? if this was a finished idea, that wasn't supposed to be built on, the author could just lock the post and send its URL to the staff. but im gonna be honest here and say that i believe this post was made for a conversation to spark. if you are going to dish out criticism, at least try to make it constructive. it's not hard.

Rant aside.

I think it's a nice idea to have the imp field added to emps world. Hunter is currently in a spot where it's kind of viable, but it's mainly used to hunt chinchompas and the new grenwalls. these are both higher tier creatures and grinding to those levels get really dull in my opinion. and you don't make too much cash from it. The more interaction a certain skill has with other skills, the better. it means that there will be more to it than just "unlocking max cape".

However, i think that there are some tweaks that are needed to the loot table. Currently the loot can provide skilling supplies for most processing skills, and i think that it's going to make people turn to that field whenever they need general supplies, instead of going to the areas where the supplies normally drop. and that sounds a bit unhealthy for the gameplay. i think that it would be awesome to have this minigame offer an alternate way to get the stupidly boring-to-get supplies. like rune essence.

Maybe you should also make the gourmet imp a higher tier imp, and up the loot tables. something like tier 60 sounds fair. and then only make it drop cooked food. That way you can't just farm up cooking supplies, but still get food for combat if you are more a PvM person than a skiller.

About the essence imp. i think it would be nice to see it mainly drop rune essence. it's name is "essence imp" after all :P. so it makes little sense for it to not drop rune essence.

The nature imp removes too much of the effort ironmen has to put into both thieving and farming for getting herbs for training. i think you should make all the tree seeds common/uncommon, and then some medium/high tier herbs rare/very rare.

AS for the dragon imps. I honestly think they drop bones way too easily. having them drop up to 70 baby dragon bones, could mean that one imp could yield 21k prayer exp from a common drop. but since they are a high tier imp, they should give more loot, just in another way. maybe cheap dragon gear? like dragon spear. they don't alch for much, but they still suit "dragon imp". maybe add the 3 dragon lump parts for the dragon platebody as very rare drops from these implings?

i aint playing it unless it looks like the offspring of the sims and minecraft
The following users liked this post: Danielshapz, S Clegane, Bluesunrunne

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 11:14:02 am »
Some of the ''drops'' are way too valuable in my opinion. 100 dragon bones for xample are worth around 1 mil and that's way more than average boss drops. Arguably catching implings is way faster than killing bosses. There's some balancing to be done on the drop department, but otherwise it looks great.

It's honestly idiotic to call an idea stupid because the one who mentioned it, didn't put enough effort into the loot system. This is especially retarded, because this is where you could add to the idea, and help expand it to something that could work. Everyone is going to have this content available (if they meet the requirements of course.), so why not post an idea in the making and let people chime in with their 5 cents on what could be good and what should be changed? if this was a finished idea, that wasn't supposed to be built on, the author could just lock the post and send its URL to the staff. but im gonna be honest here and say that i believe this post was made for a conversation to spark. if you are going to dish out criticism, at least try to make it constructive. it's not hard.

That's honestly exactly like suggesting a PK shop without a single idea about what items the store would have. It's stupid. How can I give my opinion on anything if there is nothing suggested that could even be changed in the first place? It's the guy's job who originally made the suggestion to make a finished one, not the people's who are commenting on it. It's much easier to shape and fix a finished raw suggestion than a completely lackluster one. There really wasn't anything to comment on before the suggested drops were added.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 11:18:06 am by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Division66, Hi Im Ethan, S Clegane, Bluesunrunne

Offline Emilsen102

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 06:16:46 pm »
Some of the ''drops'' are way too valuable in my opinion. 100 dragon bones for xample are worth around 1 mil and that's way more than average boss drops. Arguably catching implings is way faster than killing bosses. There's some balancing to be done on the drop department, but otherwise it looks great.

That's honestly exactly like suggesting a PK shop without a single idea about what items the store would have. It's stupid. How can I give my opinion on anything if there is nothing suggested that could even be changed in the first place? It's the guy's job who originally made the suggestion to make a finished one, not the people's who are commenting on it. It's much easier to shape and fix a finished raw suggestion than a completely lackluster one. There really wasn't anything to comment on before the suggested drops were added.

1. he explained how it was going to work (I'll admit it's a ripoff of runescape but that doesn't make the idea irrelevant.)
2. You don't need a finished work to be able to input your suggestions to modification of said work.
3. "it's the authors job to finish his idea". true, but that shouldn't stop him from sharing what he thought of so far. this is where the community add their suggestions.
4. it's also much easier to sit back and have thomy create everything from scratch. but the more input we give him, the more he will know about his playerbase, and thus being able to create something that we all can enjoy.
5. You are missing a big difference here, from the pk shop suggestion. PK'ing has been a thing since emps world came out. The shop would be all about it's content, while this is a minigame. The very first thing to set in place would be how the minigame would work. Here loot must come second. Because minigames shouldn't be run for the loot alone. You should also be able to enjoy the grind in some way. With bosses they added mechanics and with the minigames they have added some sort of scaling with the amount of work you put into it. shops can't get changes like these.

Basically the rewards in a shop like that IS the content. but it's not like this in a minigame. 
i aint playing it unless it looks like the offspring of the sims and minecraft
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 06:30:33 pm »

1. he explained how it was going to work (I'll admit it's a ripoff of runescape but that doesn't make the idea irrelevant.)
2. You don't need a finished work to be able to input your suggestions to modification of said work.
3. "it's the authors job to finish his idea". true, but that shouldn't stop him from sharing what he thought of so far. this is where the community add their suggestions.
4. it's also much easier to sit back and have thomy create everything from scratch. but the more input we give him, the more he will know about his playerbase, and thus being able to create something that we all can enjoy.
5. You are missing a big difference here, from the pk shop suggestion. PK'ing has been a thing since emps world came out. The shop would be all about it's content, while this is a minigame. The very first thing to set in place would be how the minigame would work. Here loot must come second. Because minigames shouldn't be run for the loot alone. You should also be able to enjoy the grind in some way. With bosses they added mechanics and with the minigames they have added some sort of scaling with the amount of work you put into it. shops can't get changes like these.

Basically the rewards in a shop like that IS the content. but it's not like this in a minigame.

'Profit' is mentioned in the second sentence of the suggestion and 'gathering items' in the third. The loot is the main point of the implings. You're absolutely retarded if you're trying to deny that.

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 07:08:44 pm »
I think it's a nice idea to have the imp field added to emps world. Hunter is currently in a spot where it's kind of viable, but it's mainly used to hunt chinchompas and the new grenwalls. these are both higher tier creatures and grinding to those levels get really dull in my opinion. and you don't make too much cash from it. The more interaction a certain skill has with other skills, the better. it means that there will be more to it than just "unlocking max cape".

However, i think that there are some tweaks that are needed to the loot table. Currently the loot can provide skilling supplies for most processing skills, and i think that it's going to make people turn to that field whenever they need general supplies, instead of going to the areas where the supplies normally drop. and that sounds a bit unhealthy for the gameplay. i think that it would be awesome to have this minigame offer an alternate way to get the stupidly boring-to-get supplies. like rune essence.

Maybe you should also make the gourmet imp a higher tier imp, and up the loot tables. something like tier 60 sounds fair. and then only make it drop cooked food. That way you can't just farm up cooking supplies, but still get food for combat if you are more a PvM person than a skiller.

About the essence imp. i think it would be nice to see it mainly drop rune essence. it's name is "essence imp" after all :P. so it makes little sense for it to not drop rune essence.

The nature imp removes too much of the effort ironmen has to put into both thieving and farming for getting herbs for training. i think you should make all the tree seeds common/uncommon, and then some medium/high tier herbs rare/very rare.

AS for the dragon imps. I honestly think they drop bones way too easily. having them drop up to 70 baby dragon bones, could mean that one imp could yield 21k prayer exp from a common drop. but since they are a high tier imp, they should give more loot, just in another way. maybe cheap dragon gear? like dragon spear. they don't alch for much, but they still suit "dragon imp". maybe add the 3 dragon lump parts for the dragon platebody as very rare drops from these implings?

Gourmet Implings were always this way, it was my first source of karambwans when I haven't done much questing and didn't knew there was something like Jungle south of Karamja back in the day.

Nature Implings, rarity of seeds can be manipulated either way so you do have point there.

Dragon Impling, making three shards obtainable from it would increase Dragon Platebody income into the game although dragon implings themselves could be made as rare catch besides being high tier hunter's spoil. Also, as I mentioned below - the higher amount of loot should be less common than lower amount, obviously.

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 07:27:02 pm »
Scaling up to dragon implings - the higher tier impling the more rare it spawns in maze. So I won't think killing bosses will be written off by this, considering catching dragon implings won't be easy and to get instantly 100 dragon bones from even more rare. It's more of a content to Ironman than normal players although it makes hunter much more exciting to train and so tedious as salamander, chins or grenwalls.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2017, 01:06:55 am »
Scaling up to dragon implings - the higher tier impling the more rare it spawns in maze. So I won't think killing bosses will be written off by this, considering catching dragon implings won't be easy and to get instantly 100 dragon bones from even more rare. It's more of a content to Ironman than normal players although it makes hunter much more exciting to train and so tedious as salamander, chins or grenwalls.

Collecting 100 d bones atm will take anywhere from 30 mins to 1 hour or even longer depending on player's combat stats. Potentially getting that + other loot in a few impling catches is ridiculous.

Yall gotta stop thinking so much about ironmen when suggesting shit. They are a minority and suggesting shit like this will destroy the market for regular accounts, a.k.a. the majority of the players. Look at what Zulrah, raid junk drops and updated slayer drop tables did to osrs. Crashed prices everywhere.
Pages: 1