The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Prayer sound effect
« on: October 26, 2017, 02:43:32 pm »
Whenever the prayer of a player goes lower than 10 a sound effect starts playing. This feature is meant to grab the player's attention of his prayer shut's off when he least expected.

For example, I'm pking and the player fighting against me is using smite or has a Verac's set, and when I die I realize that I'm missing an item because my prayer went off in the last second.
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Prayer sound effect
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 02:55:09 pm »
Meh, I wouldn't be against it but I do think that if you don't pay enough attention you should die.
;

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 02:57:09 pm »
Whenever the prayer of a player goes lower than 10 a sound effect starts playing. This feature is meant to grab the player's attention of his prayer shut's off when he least expected.

For example, I'm pking and the player fighting against me is using smite or has a Verac's set, and when I die I realize that I'm missing an item because my prayer went off in the last second.
Not necessarily needed, besides, you can always watch your prayer, its not that hard at all.
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 04:14:50 pm »
from a pker perspective, some pkers can't give prayer the attention it needs. They have other main things to worry about such as: When to activate Vengeance, how many seconds left for Vengeance to be ready, when to use the special attack, whether or not your opponent has Vengeance activated, low hp and so on...

Furthermore, a player can lose 20 prayers in seconds in case he is using 3 prayers (Protect item, Protect from melee, and Piety) along with his opponent that is using smite.
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 05:07:30 pm »
I play with the game volume off, I dunno if this is the case with the majority. If this sound effect played regardless of the game volume, I would probably find it more annoying than useful, and I personally don't really see much of the use of it.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 05:09:34 pm by Shadowkei »
The following users liked this post: Charr, Iron 69

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 06:00:25 pm »
Since prayers are mentioned why no quick-prayer option? I get sounds would be nice for you and etc. But quick prayers would be neat to have in bossing or combat action overall.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 11:44:22 pm »
You saw how this worked out in zelda

Hint: It didn't.

It's just an annoying beeping that doesn't go away if you run out of prayer unless you restore it. Gotta say I agree with Charr, if you aren't paying attention, maybe you deserve to lose those items.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 12:53:20 am by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 07:56:43 am »
You saw how this worked out in zelda

Hint: It didn't.

It's just an annoying beeping that doesn't go away if you run out of prayer unless you restore it. Gotta say I agree with Charr, if you aren't paying attention, maybe you deserve to lose those items.
This has got to be the best argument against this.
;
Pages: 1