The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Potions
« on: April 10, 2016, 02:51:55 pm »
Mining potion

Could be of huge help when mining shooting star if you're a few levels too low, I don't doubt some people would like to have these. It may also be a nice alternative to people that can't afford a dragon pickaxe.

The recipe would be kwuarm + 10 stardust. Requirement: 60 herblore.

Weapon poison

It's always been a bit weird to me that these were in a shop with a very low stock. The only thing I commonly see poisoned are morrigan's javelins and dragon daggers. I think if people were able to make weapon poison themselves they might try to use it more.

The recipe would be irit + dragon scale dust for weapon poison, adding a snapdragon to that results in weapon poison+. Requirements: 45 herblore, 66 herblore.

Additionally, a cleaning cloth should be added to the general store which can be used to clean poison off things.

Super antifire potion

Basically just antifire potions with an extended time. I'd really enjoy if my antifires lasted the same time as my super potions and this would do just that. It would not provide any additional protection from dragonfire.

The recipe would be antifire potion + a dwarf weed. Requirement: 89 herblore.

Grand exchange

This may be overcomplicated to do but it's an idea. Could potions be sold per dose on the GE? What I mean with that is that potions put in the GE will sell in any kind of dose. For example player A puts 4 prayer potions (3) in the GE and player B buys 3 prayer potions (4) and actually gets them from player A.

Opinions?
;
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan, Triangle Dot, Blue Bird, Beershake, Ironmandommy

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Potions
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 04:05:42 pm »
Agreed on mining potion. However dwarven stout could be added in it's place(with higher bonuses than rs).

Weapon poison no longer has a low stock (50 and 25). That has been like that for quite some time.
However buying poison and using it on arrows is quite expensive, which is the reason it's barely used outside of pk.
The potion would be a nice addition agreed.

Super antifire would be useful, but it would make dragon e bolts useless in pk.

Potions sold by their dosage would be convenient indeed, if it can be implemented ofc.
Another way is to decant any dosage potion to another (would need vials if converting to lower dosages). But then it should work with noted pots/vials and take cash for 1 decantion (1 potion) each not 1k over 1 inv.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 04:08:12 pm »
Super antifire would be useful, but it would make dragon e bolts useless in pk.
Normal antifires already do, fights don't typically last that long and it doesn't take too long for someone to find one either.
;

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 04:09:47 pm »
Absolutely yes!
Recently alot of players asked my help to mine the shooting star because they are few lvls lower, it will be very helpful to those few players instead of waiting for someone to mine the star they will actually do it alone.

About the weapon poison the requirements to make them should cost as the same as potions are bought from the shop imo ofc.

Super antifire that only changes the timer then yes, otherwise it'll be OP.

The grand exchange is a great idea, would help alot of players selling their potions and i see no negativity in it.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 05:20:22 pm by Blue Bird »

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 05:25:38 pm »
Couldn't find a way to disagree....

>:(

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds
The following users liked this post: Skymaster100

Offline Beershake

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 08:32:51 pm »
Was about to say that I disagree with the last one, but in the end I wouldn't mind seeing that one.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 08:34:58 pm by Beershake »
Emps-Scape player since 2010!
The following users liked this post: Try Again Fo

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2016, 04:49:20 am »
Extended antifire is a better name considering it's just an extension to the regular antifire potion. Thats all I have to say.
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2016, 11:30:29 pm »
Extended antifire is a better name considering it's just an extension to the regular antifire potion. Thats all I have to say.
Would be extra effort, super antifires are already ingame they just need to be configured.
;

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2016, 08:30:59 am »
I agree with these, the mining potion would be a great addition especially as you say to boost those extra couple of levels to be able to mine star rather than wait for someone else
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2016, 08:38:55 am »
Everything except grand exchange idea was great.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2016, 09:49:33 am »
What do you dislike about the idea? I'd appreciate the feedback.
;

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2016, 03:19:27 pm »
What do you dislike about the idea? I'd appreciate the feedback.
Of course i'm not saying that it's a bad idea. Just... I have feeling that... it would take too many efforts for Thomy to make this small option available.
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot, Beershake

Offline Killua

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2016, 11:16:52 am »
no one would complain on the last point since we all face the same problem right? because the player base is quite small, g.e doesn't work at its best, adding to the fact that many people in the g.e don't use the system at all for various of reasons.
I couldn't agree more
Pages: 1