The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline A1r

• Liked: 56 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
pk kill streaks.
« on: June 13, 2016, 08:13:29 pm »
pretty self explanatory, but I think it would be a cool addition to pking. like maybe it could notify everyone close by in wild example "a1r has 5 kills in a row" and when someone kills that person you could see " legacy has ended a1r's kill-streak". I think its a pretty simple but cool idea, let me know what you guys think.
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
Re: pk kill streaks.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 09:12:56 pm »
And with higher streaks, you could get more pvp points. Yes, thats a good idea imo and gets more people to wild. You see someone's on a high streak and you might want to finish him.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Mary

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 09:23:29 pm »
And with higher streaks, you could get more pvp points. Yes, thats a good idea imo and gets more people to wild. You see someone's on a high streak and you might want to finish him.
no higher points cuz abusers

will take a look at it maybe, sounds cool
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123, Blue Bird, Emps Diary

Offline Emps Diary

• Liked: 6 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 10:47:20 am »
Seems pretty unusual idea in wilderness grounds.
I'll give you Yes for it.

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 03:51:12 pm »
wooo,ok to make things a little bit more interesting.
how about the person with the most killstreak  gets a certain title, until he logs that is

Offline Sqkuid Ward

• Liked: 122 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016, 04:01:38 pm »
Would be pretty cool to have. I don't pk myself but I'm sure pkers would enjoy this.
Emps-World Moderator since March 22, 2016.
Emps-World Administrator since May 11, 2016.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016, 04:49:43 pm »
how about the person with the most killstreak  gets a certain title, until he logs that is
Titles for players aren't a thing in emps. Our players are generally too stupid to understand the difference between staff ranks and possible new ranks for regular players.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2016, 06:08:08 pm »
Chat.messages.are.fine.but.ingame.titles.are.useless.

Also.as.long.as.we.dont.have.a.pkp-store.the.idea.behind.getting.more.pkp.wont.appeal.to.nobody.
Look.into.this.make.it.clean.and.simple.introduce.this.update.hand-in-hand.with.pkp-store.

Because.if.we.dont.have.pkp-store.to.go.with.extra.pkp.you.gain.its.just.a.message.in.the.chat.by.the.end.of.the.day.

Also.offtopic.this.has.been.in.any.pk-rsps.and.working.very.well.because.you.can.hunt.players.who.give.more.pkp.rewards.that.you.can.cash.in.@pkpstore.

Still.extremely.skeptical.about.any.innovative.pk.updates.

when.this.thread
https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=17023.0
Was.posted.and.got.good.feedback.for.30th.time.players.thought.perhaps.Thomy.will.finally.make.it.
But.as.I.predicted.in.the.long.run.nothing.will.come.from.pkp.suggestions.because.they.might.get.community.attention.but.not.Thomys.

Im.gonna.make.a.bold.statement.and.say.that.this.thread.like.others.regarding.pk-updates.will.fade.away.with.good.feedback.
In.roughly.a.month.we.have.a.new.pk-suggestion.in.which.im.gonna.post.this.thread.as.an.example.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 06:12:49 pm by Drugs »

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2016, 10:51:51 am »
Awesome idea! Full support from me  ;D
Pages: 1