The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Stifler

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • Not your average gohoo
    • View Profile
Piety
« on: March 07, 2016, 02:21:37 am »
I suggest for using Piety you need 30-40 Defence atleast, Because it's [SO] overpowered on pures, And especially for those who has 20 Defence can use corrupt items, I'm one of em and I really don't like it you can kill anyone easy and it's boring.

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
Re: Piety
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 02:33:04 am »
I suggest for using Piety you need 30-40 Defence atleast, Because it's [SO] overpowered on pures, And especially for those who has 20 Defence can use corrupt items, I'm one of em and I really don't like it you can kill anyone easy and it's boring.

>easy killing pures
>why not celebrate?
>no. I need to nerf PK, so that everybody could cry again...

With all serious, if it's easy, and you're bored, do something you're not bored about, maybe, go explore Wilderness itself. See what Emps-World has more to offer. Maybe, you'll find something interesting to take action in.

O-T: Piety, at least in OSRS, has a requirement 70 defence and completion of minigame. I don't know, why it is so easy nowadays to reach everything in Emps-World. I agree, on a side, requirements are 70 and 60 defence on Piety and Chivalry, respectively.
The following users liked this post: Try Again Fo

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 01:24:48 pm »
You're wearing at least an extra 4-6m and you gain 10 combat levels compared to a standard pure, I think that's more than enough to justify the increase in killing power. Pures are generally easy to kill, no matter what level.
;
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Stifler

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • Not your average gohoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 02:09:03 am »

>easy killing pures
>why not celebrate?
>no. I need to nerf PK, so that everybody could cry again...

With all serious, if it's easy, and you're bored, do something you're not bored about, maybe, go explore Wilderness itself. See what Emps-World has more to offer. Maybe, you'll find something interesting to take action in.

O-T: Piety, at least in OSRS, has a requirement 70 defence and completion of minigame. I don't know, why it is so easy nowadays to reach everything in Emps-World. I agree, on a side, requirements are 70 and 60 defence on Piety and Chivalry, respectively.
I know enough about this game, but the only reason make me play it is the wildy.

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2016, 08:06:08 pm »
You're wearing at least an extra 4-6m and you gain 10 combat levels compared to a standard pure, I think that's more than enough to justify the increase in killing power. Pures are generally easy to kill, no matter what level.
10 combat levels smh

OT: Pures with piety are awful. 31 prayer pures are way better, assuming same combat level.
Pages: 1