The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Paste & Clickable Links ING;
« on: July 30, 2016, 04:46:36 am »
I don't know if this'll work or not but it would be decent to link people to the Forum/Wiki via in-game. It would also be useful for other things such as the come-back of Plug.DJ.

Just a thought really...

PS: I know we have commands and stuff but I really just wanted to suggest this to link YouTube videos and Plug.DJ. However, some people are stupid and don't know how commands work. :)
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Cococola

• Liked: 106 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Paste & Clickable Links ING;
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 07:37:01 am »
Yes so I can link arab noobs to my scam sites hhhhh

Emps-scape moderator
The following users liked this post: Danielshapz

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 08:56:27 am »
I don't want normal links to be implemented into the game. Cocacola brought up a very valid point for that.

However I would like to be able to open certain topics with a command. Each topic has a number in the forum, so if we were able to use those numbers like we can use direction commands like ::wiki or ::forum etc, it would be great.
We could use the same idea for wiki pages, but we don't have numbers for them, so the commands could be like ::wiki/hill_giant or something like that.
These would be very useful, because we could link our event topics or certain wiki pages for people, who may not find them otherwise.

Mary

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 09:42:33 pm »
I don't want normal links to be implemented into the game. Cocacola brought up a very valid point for that.

However I would like to be able to open certain topics with a command. Each topic has a number in the forum, so if we were able to use those numbers like we can use direction commands like ::wiki or ::forum etc, it would be great.
We could use the same idea for wiki pages, but we don't have numbers for them, so the commands could be like ::wiki/hill_giant or something like that.
These would be very useful, because we could link our event topics or certain wiki pages for people, who may not find them otherwise.
I think i can make that work, ill take a look at it

edit: updated in next client update are forum page id commands (do ::forum id)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 01:44:20 am by Mary »
The following users liked this post: Magecrune

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 03:35:28 am »

I think i can make that work, ill take a look at it

edit: updated in next client update are forum page id commands (do ::forum id)
That's pretty sweet!

Yes so I can link arab noobs to my scam sites hhhhh
People can tell you to go on sites anyway. If people made those sites still, they would go though the effort of typing the link in anyway.
Pages: 1