The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Helmaos

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Ourania Runecrafting Altar
« on: March 08, 2018, 09:53:55 am »
Hey team.
Thought I'd suggest adding the Ourania Runecrafting Altar to the game.
in case you don't know what it does, it converts rune essence/pure essence into an assortment of random runes. the altar requires no talisman or tiaras but also doesn't give any bonus runes either.
Here's the link to the runescape wiki page; http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Ourania_Runecrafting_Altar
I thought it could be a pretty cool addition to Emps-World as it would create a new, more interesting way of runecrafting.

Thanks for reading
IGN; Helmaos

Offline Iron Corne

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Ourania Runecrafting Altar
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 10:06:03 am »
Would be weird when using a wisdom aura cos what exact eunes would you get doubled, beside that i  think this altar is used for soul runes right now.
#exkneesocks

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 10:32:14 am »
idk, i think we dont need that, so its useless imo
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:

Offline Blakpn0y

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
  • Call me now for your free whipping.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 05:14:08 pm »
Interesting idea. Even though, implementing it might be a lot of work - at least idea itself is something more than just useless reply... Also, quick note: include how Ourania would work in our server as well as experience gains. Thanks for suggesting :)

The world will have to deal with us.
Pages: 1