The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
Options to..
« on: March 23, 2015, 05:40:43 am »
Can regular players have the option to "remove/delete" their own topic?
Any thoughts?

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: Options to..
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 05:44:56 am »
This was suggested and rejected, because players were removing important topics.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 06:31:35 am »
This was suggested and rejected, because players were removing important topics.
Oh? I didn't know that. If its important, why they remove it lmao? They just want to make other players mad? Or what?

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 06:44:28 am »
You can ask a staff to remove it for you. Why do you want to remove it anyways? Let it hide behinde all these pages..I can not see the difference.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Eestikutt09

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wut.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 07:26:08 am »
It'd be neat in the market section. Would clean up some clutter.
Not quite yet.
The following users liked this post: 66destroyer3, Eliminator, Charr

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 08:04:22 am »
It'd be neat in the market section. Would clean up some clutter.
Yes LOL :D

You can ask a staff to remove it for you. Why do you want to remove it anyways? Let it hide behinde all these pages..I can not see the difference.
Well, because I don't want certain people to see it LOL!

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 10:11:41 am »
If a player posts a topic that violates the rules and then removes their topic, there is no way of proving what this player has done. This is the sole reason behind this suggestion being rejected.

I disagree, due to the aforementioned.

Offline Hayden

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 11:34:41 am »
If a player posts a topic that violates the rules and then removes their topic, there is no way of proving what this player has done. This is the sole reason behind this suggestion being rejected.

Look I have to agree with Josh.

Although there could be a place it goes to instead of being completely deleted, not sure if possible.
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd

Offline Edwin

• Liked: 33 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2015, 07:24:01 pm »

Although there could be a place it goes to instead of being completely deleted, not sure if possible.
Maybe there could be a new setup, where each topic which is created is recorded in a log file like trade logs? Another way would be only a certain board are able to delete their own topics? Other boards they may not delete it?

It's good to see some mess cleared up. Especially those which are very old and unnecessary things.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 12:47:11 pm by Edwin »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2015, 07:34:45 pm »

Maybe there could be a new setup, where each topic which is created is recorded in a log file like trade logs? Another way would be only s certain board are able to delete their own topics? Other boards they may not delete it?

It's good to see some mess cleared up. Especially those which are very old and unnecessary things.

Players could have a ''Move to Garbage'' option. 'Garbage' is visible to staff, but not for normal players.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2015, 01:28:42 pm »

Maybe there could be a new setup, where each topic which is created is recorded in a log file like trade logs? Another way would be only s certain board are able to delete their own topics? Other boards they may not delete it?

Players could have a ''Move to Garbage'' option. 'Garbage' is visible to staff, but not for normal players.
I was going to suggest this but you beat me to it. :)

This would be alright, I suppose.

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2015, 02:24:30 pm »

I was going to suggest this but you beat me to it. :)

This would be alright, I suppose.
That's actually not bad! If Mod wants to bring it back, they could.

Pages: 1