The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Alugis

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Opened clue caskets count tracking
« on: February 24, 2018, 01:37:32 am »
To see a count message for clue casket that players open would be a great addition to the game. Right now it's a very big mystery and if someone gets a lucky reward they would like know the number of opened casket that they got the reward on.
of course, if you have a lot of caskets to open it will spam your chat but other than that it would be nice thing to have.
The following users liked this post: Jp, Skymaster100, Iron Corne, Iron 69, Ravioli, Blakpn0y

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Opened clue caskets count tracking
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 10:08:22 am »
Only if it somehow starts counting from the caskets you've already opened

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 01:59:43 pm »
It should only count when you've actually completed the thing yourself. It is easy enough to just write down how many caskets you've bought in total.
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Str8att7

Offline Blakpn0y

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
  • Call me now for your free whipping.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 04:40:34 pm »
In all honesty, then logical thing is to make clue caskets untradeable. Otherwise, you make profit and you can spam like 5k+ clues done per account which, in reality, is not right. Depending on how system will be booked in, I agree with suggestion so far but only if caskets made untradeable. Clue loot rewards should be the profit, not caskets.

The world will have to deal with us.
The following users liked this post: Str8att7, Im Plsnorush

Offline Alugis

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 04:47:43 pm »
In all honesty, then logical thing is to make clue caskets untradeable. Otherwise, you make profit and you can spam like 5k+ clues done per account which, in reality, is not right. Depending on how system will be booked in, I agree with suggestion so far but only if caskets made untradeable. Clue loot rewards should be the profit, not caskets.

this would also increase the amount of rare rewards in game, because the only luck is beginners luck. People who buy caskets usually get themselves cleaned.

Offline Blakpn0y

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
  • Call me now for your free whipping.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 04:57:14 pm »

this would also increase the amount of rare rewards in game, because the only luck is beginners luck. People who buy caskets usually get themselves cleaned.
true

The world will have to deal with us.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 08:36:07 pm »
Would be nice but I doubt you need some radical changes for a counter that doesn't include stats from past 450 days that clues have been in the game.

Offline Alugis

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2018, 06:05:31 pm »
Making clue caskets untradeable wouldn't make the game worse, clues would be seen more like a minigame rather than fast money(selling) or a black-hole(buying) for them. The future is more than 450 days to come and so far they are like the duel arena most of the time you lose big money buying or gain a little if super lucky. Most people tend to sell caskets rather than open them. Paying 5-7m for an elite casket with such chances seem a bit ridiculous and plebs are getting rich for the few minutes of work which also looks kinda out of balance.

Since the day Clue scrolls were release there's only 1 druidic wreath that was received on 1st clue reward and 1 cloak spawned for Christmas event, I believe 10 people opening 10 caskets each have better chances than 1 person opening 100 caskets. because most caskets are being opened by one or two people, everyone is fighting over dye shards and we don't really see the rarest rewards so much.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 09:24:06 am by Alugis »

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2018, 12:49:30 pm »
RS also started counting them after 10 years or something. While i do agree that it should have been there from the start but the counter for clues completed by yourself would still be a good addition.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 12:55:38 pm by Martin »

It's our decisions that define us

:)

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2018, 02:00:23 pm »
Making clue caskets untradeable wouldn't make the game worse, clues would be seen more like a minigame rather than fast money(selling) or a black-hole(buying) for them. The future is more than 450 days to come and so far they are like the duel arena most of the time you lose big money buying or gain a little if super lucky. Most people tend to sell caskets rather than open them. Paying 5-7m for an elite casket with such chances seem a bit ridiculous and plebs are getting rich for the few minutes of work which also looks kinda out of balance.

Since the day Clue scrolls were release there's only 1 druidic wreath that was received on 1st clue reward and 1 cloak spawned for Christmas event, I believe 10 people opening 10 caskets each have better chances than 1 person opening 100 caskets. because most caskets are being opened by one or two people, everyone is fighting over dye shards and we don't really see the rarest rewards so much.
I don't see how it would make the game better though.

If 1 person opens 100 caskets a day now, it shows that those 9 other players in your example aren't intrested in doing it. They are there for the money you make by selling caskets, not time you waste by doing money by opening the caskets.

I don't think the people supplying caskets right now are going to continue doing clues to open them, probably just moving onto the next best moneymaking method which would be nex.

The update in my mind would only benefit rich people who are hoarding clue rewards at the moment because they are cheap, buying druidic parts cheaply and then making caskets untradeable and the prices would go up alot.

Also the "plebs" as you mentioned, would lose their ability to make wealth but top % of rich people who hoard clue rewards would make bank off it. Doesn't seem fair to me. Seems to me that rich people are sick of getting druidic rewards in the game, so they want to stop it and then have the few super rares for themselves.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 02:03:40 pm by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Jp
Pages: 1