The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
One Small Favour
« on: March 14, 2016, 03:22:56 pm »
Hey guys.

So, I'm here to suggest, if there is any way, that you could reset your kill logs after some kill count on a certain monster.
Now, I know, it isn't such necessary, as this feature isn't in need of, but it could be somewhat help for killing monsters and doing videos of their loot.

P.S. Whether it'll get approval or not, depends on feedback. Any feedback towards this topic is welcome. Useless commentary/Spamming is not what I look for my idea.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: One Small Favour
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 03:41:49 pm »
I thought this was going to be a suggestion about the quest from runescape at first and I was going to be upset lmao

OT: I agree with this suggestion, if you could reset your kill count it could prove to be useful for keeping track of kills for logs or videos.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Triangle Dot

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 03:42:59 pm »
I hate that quest ;)

anyways I agree, actually there is no harm adding such a thing
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 03:51:22 pm »
I would like the option to reset for a certain monster, but in my opinion it should save the total killcount as well.
The easiest way to implement this would be adding another kill log (eg ::killlog2), which works exactly the same. This way you could keep your total killcount in one killlog and you could reset the other if you want to keep track on your current trip or something like that. It would still need an option to reset monsters 1 by 1, not the whole list.
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 06:02:09 pm »
I would like the option to reset for a certain monster, but in my opinion it should save the total killcount as well.
The easiest way to implement this would be adding another kill log (eg ::killlog2), which works exactly the same. This way you could keep your total killcount in one killlog and you could reset the other if you want to keep track on your current trip or something like that. It would still need an option to reset monsters 1 by 1, not the whole list.
I agree with saving your total killcount aswell. However, it could simply display 2 labels under a monster: one for total killcount and the other for killcount after you've reset the monster. Your idea could also work nicely.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 06:49:07 pm »
OR..... OR... Or you could just do some meth

math*

ot Yes why not
The following users liked this post: Skymaster100, Triangle Dot
Pages: 1