The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Neptune Inky

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
old emps?
« on: November 19, 2017, 08:11:00 am »
I just want old emps back, this server has turned into pvm and stake only. literally no pking except the ones pking the people that are pvming. ECO is horrible like 8 players that hold the eco in their hands.
But, just my opinion..
This game just looks weird now, just log on to afk at this point.
BRING BACK OLD EMPS OR A NICE SIZE RESTART!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 08:26:53 am by Neptune Inky »
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Str8att7, S Clegane, Ravioli

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: old emps?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 09:15:11 am »
You haven't suggested anything.
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Neptune Inky

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 09:20:00 am »
actually it says suggestion or idea, and I said to bring back old emps scape or a nice size restart. Sounds like a idea and a suggestion to me?
Also, you my friend get the first butt hurt trophy.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 09:23:05 am »
Oldschool Emps-World
I haven't really found time to develop it besides the current game and also probably won't in the future. I'm going to drop the project, because it won't be worth the time and effort. Creating a completely new game is imho a bad decision and would split the community apart. We've also recently grown and I'd like to continue developing what's proven to be successful. Nonetheless, I'll have a look at optionally enabling an oldschool look in the game for a more classic feeling.
This probably gives an answer to your suggestion.
The following users liked this post: Neptune Inky

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 09:27:53 am »
You still have not suggested anything to bring back old emps, and resting Emps will get rid of players who play the game now.
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Neptune Inky

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 09:30:39 am »
recently grown? its been the same 100 players for like 2 years now? lol he's saying its not worth it because the money... the only reason this server even grows a little bit is because people multi logging. but I mean he's the boss, like the thread says its just a idea/suggestion.

Also, he could just make world 2 a old school emps scape theirs your suggestion and literally the only people that would quit is the 7 or 8 people with the economy in their hands.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2017, 02:06:15 pm »
recently grown? its been the same 100 players for like 2 years now? lol he's saying its not worth it because the money... the only reason this server even grows a little bit is because people multi logging. but I mean he's the boss, like the thread says its just a idea/suggestion.

Also, he could just make world 2 a old school emps scape theirs your suggestion and literally the only people that would quit is the 7 or 8 people with the economy in their hands.

If it was about the money I bet Thomy would have already released old-school emps already cuz it ''supposedly'' would bring more players and thus more money. You're *deleted*.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 09:58:13 pm by Ravioli »

Offline Neptune Inky

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2017, 06:41:33 pm »
Actually, he makes more money on this one because everyone stakes and instead of doing other stuff you *deleted*, if he was to bring back old emps people would be doing other stuff instead of staking. you inbreed maggot.
People loose their bank then donate 100 more euros.. he knows exactly what's going on.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 09:57:33 pm by Ravioli »

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2017, 07:07:25 pm »
Actually, he makes more money on this one because everyone stakes and instead of doing other stuff you fuck tard, if he was to bring back old emps people would be doing other stuff instead of staking. you inbreed maggot.
People loose their bank then donate 100 more euros.. he knows exactly what's going on.

Why the fuck are you so mad? If bringing back old-school emps brings back people like you, I'm happy as fuck it's not here. Staking was also present in scape, also at a way larger scale lmao. Do you seriously think that acting like that will bring anything back?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 07:08:57 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Kaner, Iron 69

Offline Neptune Inky

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2017, 10:57:05 pm »
acting like what? when someone calls me a retard I respond negatively? it was just a idea you dick head? so take my balls off your throat.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2017, 11:18:43 pm »
The game looks amazing, why would you want to go back to every monster being a cow or a humble of pixels?.
Thomy has worked hard to make emps look as fantastic as it does now, he won't revert any of those changes, or make an old school server that will take players away from the main one he has worked so hard on. And what makes you think anyone will pk on the other server in comparison to the one we have now? There will most likely be half as many players as we have now, take the 100 we usually get and split that and you get 50 on each server and that's if you get lucky...not only that, but of those players, how many do you think will be pking? Splitting up our community even further isn't going to help anyone.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Earl, Hi Im Ethan

Offline Neptune Inky

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2017, 11:41:30 pm »
mate? what community are you talking about? the classic negative ass community? we have 100 players and that's because half the people multi log. around 30 iron man accs, 7 other accs with 13bil+ that sit at GE and afk. then we got the solid pvmers that kill bosses all day just to see the prices crash because of the stake kings* lol then we got the pkers like 3 of them. I'm not knocking thomys work but clearly something isn't working since its been what 3 years with the same 80 players? old emps scape had 700+ for a reason bud.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2017, 12:03:20 am »
mate? what community are you talking about? the classic negative ass community? we have 100 players and that's because half the people multi log. around 30 iron man accs, 7 other accs with 13bil+ that sit at GE and afk. then we got the solid pvmers that kill bosses all day just to see the prices crash because of the stake kings* lol then we got the pkers like 3 of them. I'm not knocking thomys work but clearly something isn't working since its been what 3 years with the same 80 players? old emps scape had 700+ for a reason bud.

Private servers were in general way popular back then. Then they slowly but surely died after OSRS release. There isn't too many of servers left with 500 players in total, but back then there were dozens, maybe hundreds. The top 5 servers on Runelocus currently consist of an OSRS clone, a spawn PK server, a 2011 pre-EoC server with summoning and shit, another spawn PKing server and a complete custom server. The currently sponsored server has 347 users logged in on the forums in the past 24 hours. Emps has 371, and I doubt ppl multilog on forums.

You need to understand the fact that private servers will never reach the good old days ever again because of OSRS, which has over 50k players logged in at the moment.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:38:47 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Thomy, King125, Il Pk I, Kaner, Earl, S Clegane, Iron 69

Offline Neptune Inky

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2017, 11:23:57 am »
I mean I understand but then again, I just want things to be like old times. but, oh well

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2017, 02:07:02 pm »
I mean I understand but then again, I just want things to be like old times. but, oh well
The only thing old emps trumps current emps on is the playercount, which we can do virtually nothing about. Thomy is doing an amazing job with what he has to work with and we should be grateful we can play emps at all.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Il Pk I, Drugs, Hi Im Ethan, Iron 69
Pages: 1 2