The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline The Ava

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Obsidian weapons
« on: November 30, 2015, 09:03:56 am »
They are called 'tzkaar-ket-om' , ' tok-mej-tal ' and etc.
I suggest to change they names to:
Tzkaar-ket-om - obsidian maul
Toktz-krt-xil - obsidian shield
Toktz-mej-tal - obsidian staff
Toktz-xil-ak - obsidian splitsword
Toktz-xil-ul - obsidian rings

Why I suggest it?
Because it's nonsense to call them toktz. New people can't understood what item is that. For example they are buying obsidian maul at GE and someone trade him and put item called 'toktz-ket-om' and guy who was buying may be impaired because name of item isn't right.I hope you Get it what I wanted to say.  Sorry for bad English.

Opinions?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 09:13:42 am by St 3rd Mage »
* Game Moderator  Since 28/11/2017, Resigned 10/03/2018
*Oldschool Player Since 2009.
*ING: St 3rd mage

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
Re: Obsidian weapons
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 02:08:13 pm »
I don't think the name change is necessary. A simple system could be invented into the game that displays the respective Tzhaar item when searching for the community called name(Obsidian maul, etc.).

I'll clear my idea out by showing an example from a game called League of Legends. In the game, there is an item called 'Vision ward'. Now, people have started calling it a 'Pink ward' instead. But when searching for 'Pink ward' in-game, it still displays the item, due to the big majority of people calling it that way.

I hope you understood my suggestion and tell me what you think about it.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline The Ava

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 04:18:42 pm »
I don't think the name change is necessary. A simple system could be invented into the game that displays the respective Tzhaar item when searching for the community called name(Obsidian maul, etc.).

I'll clear my idea out by showing an example from a game called League of Legends. In the game, there is an item called 'Vision ward'. Now, people have started calling it a 'Pink ward' instead. But when searching for 'Pink ward' in-game, it still displays the item, due to the big majority of people calling it that way.

I hope you understood my suggestion and tell me what you think about it.

Well It would be helpful too! ;)

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 01:46:29 am »
Or just put the simplified name in the Item Description (Not as in the Examine Text, but the small blurb under certain items that appears with the hover and tells you about usually the Special Attack/Set Effect).
Displays the Tzhaar name like what it is actually referred to as, and in the description reads what it is more commonly referred to as (Tzhaar-Ket-Om; Obsidian Maul). :P
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 03:31:44 am by Shadowkei »

Offline Camlatty

• Liked: 131 times
  • +0/-0
  • Previous Emps-Scape, Emps World 23-05-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 06:41:06 am »
Or just put the simplified name in the Item Description (Not as in the Examine Text, but the small blurb under certain items that appears with the hover and tells you about usually the Special Attack/Set Effect).
Displays the Tzhaar name like what it is actually referred to as, and in the description reads what it is more commonly referred to as (Tzhaar-Ket-Om; Obsidian Maul). :P

This would be the best way to go about things. I know when I first began playing I was a tad confused. However adding this feature into the game would help a lot of players out.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since 17.10.15-13.02.16
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan

Offline The Ava

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 07:37:05 am »
This one sounds really good!
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan
Pages: 1