The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Antebellum

• Liked: 27 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
New Wings
« on: July 02, 2018, 05:14:00 pm »
So i logged into the game and i saw the Yk'Lagor boss screen. I came to an idea of having demon wings aswell, because we already got GWD wings (Bandos, Zamorak, Saradomin, Armadyl). These GWD wings are the wings that are used for more than just looking sexy asf on some fashionscapers. They count as an item in the room, where you get your killcount for the gwd boss. How about we could add these "demon" wings, and they make us immune from the minions that the bosses spawn. I know this will be very overpowered, but we could make them more expensive than other wings (2x/3x the price of the current wings), or let the wings be dropped from that specific demon boss. If these benefits from wings will not find their way into the game, it would still be dope to have these wings for fashionscape and will be purchased from Bolkoy @GE.

LMK what you think about this topic :*

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: New Wings
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 06:28:00 pm »
If you take a look at Trello and look at the current update cycle you can see 'donator shop' listed there so something may be planned already :P
Here's the link for you: https://trello.com/b/QGPVa5en/emps-world

I'm not sure if current donator wings (zamorak, saradomin, armadyl or bandos) actually count as protective item in God Wars but it'd be nice if they did.
The following users liked this post: Antebellum

Offline Antebellum

• Liked: 27 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 06:32:12 pm »
I'm not sure if current donator wings (zamorak, saradomin, armadyl or bandos) actually count as protective item in God Wars but it'd be nice if they did.
They do :)

Offline Est Mauler

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 12:15:21 pm »
They do :)
Protection from minions outside the boss room* They won't be agressive towards you if you're wearing the wings.

Offline Est Mauler

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 12:16:48 pm »
Would be really nice to have demon wings as well  :)

Offline Yazan159

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
  • Busy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 12:29:04 pm »
agreed  ;)
Pages: 1