The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Lets Pk333

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
new upgrades
« on: March 07, 2015, 10:03:01 pm »
theres a new voting thing about adding auras and some new rs3 in game what i am asking is if u add these thing u will destroy emps ik most votes are for them but most ppl doesn't know what auras are only they read ur explains on the voting thing most of the players that voted for auras will dislike it
i remember on old emps scape before making the new graphing and things there were 800+ players playing everyday now what u barely get 350 players have you asked why??????? its because the new stupid upgrades ur making the new graphic the new rs3 items you are adding when rs7 was available for free players lots of emps players quitted emps to play rs7 again its harder but its nicer cuz it got no rs3 items.
i bet you if u add the auras and few more items in the voting system there will be lots of quitting ppl like what happend in old emps when u changed the graphics and things...

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Re: new upgrades
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 10:05:34 pm »
I'm not sure what is your suggestion here but, not adding auras ?

If so, then I disagree.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 10:34:56 am by Yaz »

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Lets Pk333

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 10:08:57 pm »
no my suggestion isn't not adding auras my suggestion is stop adding new rs3 items to game add rs7 items to the game...

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 12:59:20 am »
I know english can be hard for some people, but could you please spend some more time on your suggestion itself before posting it.
It was a bit challenging to make sense of.

As for auras, they were introduced in rs2. You really need to do your research, RS3 is the EoC and after. Which means torva, spirit shields, pvp armours, auras, dungeoneering, summoning, all of that stuff is rs2. And how will a double exp aura destroy emps? You do get double exp currently, on a set weekend. With the aura, you will be able to decide when your double exp is active. This is only an improvement for those that can't be on certain days.

The fact that we used to have over 800 players, wasn't because of any updates. The server had existed for a long time, and had established a loyal player base. When emps-scape went down, and world was created, we lost a good amount of those players. That is the ONLY reason why we have 300+ players on right now.

As for graphics, what is so bad about graphics? Doesn't better visuals usually mean a better game?
For the love of god, could you put in some actual arguments as to why something is bad?
Just simply stating rs3 items are bad over and over again doesn't really make a good point, you know.

/rant
;

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 09:33:17 am »
^ for the first time in forum history i agree with charr :kappa:, all though i still kinda like 2x xp weekends because i have time to play on Saturday and Sunday i don't really get your suggestion, this should be in general discussion, and like charr said, please read your post after you write it, because i couldn't understand a single thing either :), and i still don't know why rs3 or other runescape items shouldn't be brought to game, honestly i would like to see the nex armor itself :)

Mary

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 11:22:10 am »
^ for the first time in forum history i agree with charr :kappa:, all though i still kinda like 2x xp weekends because i have time to play on Saturday and Sunday i don't really get your suggestion, this should be in general discussion, and like charr said, please read your post after you write it, because i couldn't understand a single thing either :), and i still don't know why rs3 or other runescape items shouldn't be brought to game, honestly i would like to see the nex armor itself :)
You can still choose to activate your vote tokens for a week all on saturday and/or sunday ;)

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2015, 11:37:30 am »
This is more of a feedback topic.

I understand your feelings.
Pages: 1