The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Therun

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
New telehome
« on: November 05, 2016, 06:06:01 pm »
We have rimington telehome..draynore village..relleka....barbarian...
I suggest if u add some telehome like edgevill-yanali-port phasmatys
That should be good

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
Re: New telehome
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 08:22:20 pm »
Edgevili isnt far from barbariano so dont think its necessary, you can use edgevili tabs or the ancient teleport. Yanali and port-phasmatys are rarely used and are not needed.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
The following users liked this post: Drugs

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 08:28:17 pm »
Only thing that's worth adding from the locations you listed, is Edgeville. This would be especially popular amongst pkers. Also since Wilderness guide is in Edgeville, it could be useful for Kolodion hunters as well.

Offline Therun

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 08:54:42 pm »
Only thing that's worth adding from the locations you listed, is Edgeville. This would be especially popular amongst pkers. Also since Wilderness guide is in Edgeville, it could be useful for Kolodion hunters as well.
thats what we looking for it from long time i agree with u

Offline Therun

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 09:03:51 pm »
Edgevili isnt far from barbariano so dont think its necessary, you can use edgevili tabs or the ancient teleport. Yanali and port-phasmatys are rarely used and are not needed.
idk , i just like more telehomes port-phasmatys are good and there bank ( bank there useless so why he is there from first ) thomy shoud make it useful aswell yanali

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 09:35:35 pm »
idk , i just like more telehomes port-phasmatys are good and there bank ( bank there useless so why he is there from first ) thomy shoud make it useful aswell yanali
That would result in splitting up people into different towns, I don't like that. Newcomers don't meet any players and get a bad impression, holding the community close would result in a better way imo.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 09:41:11 pm »
Edgeville has 2 different teleports already leading there: the orbs dropped by wizards (1/6 chance to drop) and the first teleport spell on the ancient spellbook. Both of those can be used in combat unlike home teleports. I have no idea why the hell you would need it. Barbarian Village is really close to Edge and so is GE with the shortcut in the NW corner. The bank in Barb also allows you to withdraw a teleport in 5 seconds.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 09:42:49 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 05:15:53 pm »
They could add it, but I don't think it's that useful...

Offline Cjkinsey6

• Liked: 334 times
  • +0/-0
  • Daniel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2016, 05:30:59 pm »
It literally takes 20 seconds to walk to Edge from the GE if you have member and go through the shortcut? Doesn't take much longer walking from Barb either. Not to mention that we already have Edge teleports dropped by wizards, even Glory amulets will get you there instantly? With a free Edge tele the spell in the ancient book becomes completely useless lol. Plus why do you ever need to go to Yanille etc. - further spreading out the playerbase isn't a great idea with a low player count.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 05:45:34 pm by Cjkinsey6 »
Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 14, 2016
Emps-World Game Moderator Since August 4, 2016
Emps-World Player Administrator Since January 17, 2017

Kill the boy and let the man be born.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2016, 03:23:24 pm »
It literally takes 20 seconds to walk to Edge from the GE
That's 20 second of exp waste.. ask Jp!

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Cjkinsey6

Offline Hi Fi Wi Fi

• Liked: 46 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2016, 08:13:14 pm »
Edge home teleport would be nice but in the other hand we already have edge tele tabs+glory ammys so i dont think its needed.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2016, 09:12:26 pm »
The only ones I disagree with are the Port-whatever tele and the Edgeville tele. I don't know what the Port one is so that's a given disagree, lol. However, the Edgeville teleport is not needed. Like everyone has said, it's close enough to Barbarian Village anyway. I'm unsure on what updates have been put in tact, but having a Home-Teleport on Edgeville increases your chance of getting items back from deaths in the wilderness quicker, and that's something I am against. We want to sink items, not keep them all in-game.
Pages: 1