The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
I got two suggestions.

1. New slayer tasks

I would like to see some new slayer tasks to have a greater variety in tasks which is always nice. I was thinking of tasks like: Aviansies, Greater demons. I know it is straight from Oldschool Runescape, but I personally would enjoy doing these tasks.

2. New noted herblore ingredients from Godwars Dungeon Bosses

There are some ingredients which we are lacking of at the moment I believe. Maybe you could add some oted Snape grasses to Commander Zilyana and noted Limpwurt Roots to General Graardor. And if this would happen I think you should add Wines of Zamorak to K'ril Tsutsaroth. Though those are pretty easy to obtain from the Monks of Zamorak, all the bosses drop herblore ingredients then and it even has the name of the god in its name  ;).

Opinions?

Offline The Ava

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: New slayer tasks & New noted herblore ingredients from GWD Bosses
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 08:00:20 pm »
1. Agree with this one , because new monsters - more adventures  ::)
2. It's good for pvm guys to get ingrediants , I agree
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 08:01:51 pm by St 3rd Mage »
* Game Moderator  Since 28/11/2017, Resigned 10/03/2018
*Oldschool Player Since 2009.
*ING: St 3rd mage

Offline Rlc

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't hate, appreciate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 08:01:08 pm »
New monsters are always good, In case of ingredients I agree alot, I would suggest potato cactus drops to some monster, those are quite bitchy to obtain right now.

Agreed / Agreed ALOT
Proud Emps-Scape/World player since 2007

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 08:03:47 pm »
I personally wouldn't mind more slayer monsters, but let us get another slayer master for them. Too many different tasks to one master is a bit too much variety.
I wouldn't mind more secondaries, limps are quite easy to obtain though. Hill giants drop them almost every kill. Rune ess, coal, addy bars/ores, wines, potato cacti, snape grass, these could all be good drops. I wouldn't mind either suggestion, it does need to be balanced properly though.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 08:24:41 pm »
[sarcasm]Because money making for new players wasn't hard enough already, let's make it even harder! Totally an excellent idea![/sarcasm]

Offline Tomtim1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 08:28:02 pm »
[sarcasm]Because money making for new players wasn't hard enough already, let's make it even harder! Totally an excellent idea![/sarcasm]

What are you trying to say?

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 09:43:48 pm »

What are you trying to say?
That it would make moneymaking for new players harder.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Mary

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 09:51:07 pm »
By adding basic ingredients and small but clearly vital items to much higher leveled monsters it's increasingly difficult for new players to get into the game. Zamorak wines are already easier to farm by higher players rather than buying from low players that train at wizards. Same goes for bowstrings, logs, seeds, and feathers and probably a couple more items.

Offline Tomtim1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2015, 10:28:33 pm »
By adding basic ingredients and small but clearly vital items to much higher leveled monsters it's increasingly difficult for new players to get into the game. Zamorak wines are already easier to farm by higher players rather than buying from low players that train at wizards. Same goes for bowstrings, logs, seeds, and feathers and probably a couple more items.
why are all those other things added to bosses then?

Mary

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2015, 11:37:43 pm »
why are all those other things added to bosses then?
Don't ask me, people wanted it cause it's the only type of items that have some sort of value without immediately making bossing OP cause every drop would be a good drop. Players wanted to have something to come home with even if they didn't get one of the rare drops.
Pages: 1