The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
New rule for this section.
« on: June 07, 2015, 08:53:57 pm »
''Do not bother suggesting anything, if you cannot deal with negative feedback politely.''
The following users liked this post: Rock Gyo, 66destroyer3, Crazy Joker, Tomtim1, Keiskelar

Offline Rock Gyo

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
  • I love free items!
    • View Profile
Re: New rule for this section.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 08:59:53 pm »
Yes. Why yes? Because common sense.

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 09:53:03 pm »
Why isn't this a thing already?

Mary

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 09:56:00 pm »
'Before you post, be prepared for forum trolls to shoot you down if there is anything unreasonable in your suggestion'

:P

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 10:03:58 pm »
'Before you post, be prepared for forum trolls to shoot you down if there is anything unreasonable in your suggestion'

:P
By your argument, anyone who shoots down the suggestion is automatically a troll via the transitive property.

Edit: I guess that makes me a troll for invalidating yours :doge:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 10:06:15 pm by Chazz »

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Rayray

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 12:58:02 am »
Totally worthless suggestion. If that really is the purpose of this board than there is no need for a suggestions board. Just get rid of it problem solved. Lets limit it to Thomy decide what he wants to add.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 05:58:56 am »
Why isn't this a thing already?
This.

Totally needed.

Offline Rock Gyo

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
  • I love free items!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 06:01:22 am »
Totally worthless suggestion. If that really is the purpose of this board than there is no need for a suggestions board. Just get rid of it problem solved. Lets limit it to Thomy decide what he wants to add.

Nope, Thomy can't decide what he wants; he asks the community what they want and picks from that. End

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 07:06:04 am »
I don't mind.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Reemster

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • I am the Great Cornholio
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 07:46:26 am »
just say yes or no without further explanation

http://failblog.cheezburger.com/thereifixedit
The less u need, the longer shit takes

Offline Soulcist

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2015, 04:25:27 pm »
I really don't see the need to add this, I would have hoped this would have been common sense. Nonetheless, I haven't been on the forum long to realize how people take certain comments towards their suggestion. If it DOES need to be added, I think I'm going to loose a bit of faith. It should be as simple as telling the person a YAY or NAY. If he/she has a problem with that, oh well? I mean really, it really shouldn't really take any thought.
The following users liked this post: Eliminator, Charr

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2015, 05:09:38 pm »
I really don't see the need to add this, I would have hoped this would have been common sense. Nonetheless, I haven't been on the forum long to realize how people take certain comments towards their suggestion. If it DOES need to be added, I think I'm going to loose a bit of faith. It should be as simple as telling the person a YAY or NAY. If he/she has a problem with that, oh well? I mean really, it really shouldn't really take any thought.

The "feedback" on this section has gone into insulting others on many threads. Bad behavior like that is already prohibited by our forum rules, but I still feel like this section could use an extra reminder to its rules. What harm can an extra line of text cause on a stickied thread?

Offline Soulcist

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2015, 07:38:40 pm »
The "feedback" on this section has gone into insulting others on many threads. Bad behavior like that is already prohibited by our forum rules, but I still feel like this section could use an extra reminder to its rules. What harm can an extra line of text cause on a stickied thread?
That little text isn't going to stop them from doing it just because it's written in a thread. If change wants to happen then being stricter in this board as for the rest (should need be of course, like I said, I haven't been here long enough). Once a strict policy has been enforced (whether or not that is forced or not, I don't know) then people will soon realize what they're doing and what will become of them if they continue to do. I mean, you are absolutely right - it doesn't hurt, but I don't see as to how it'll stop them. Just being a little more strict if not a lot would help this board and those that are affected by these people that take advantage of others and what not.
Pages: 1