The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Romania Clan

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
new pk place like in oldschool emps-scape
« on: October 13, 2015, 12:26:51 pm »
Hello,
If its possible can you create a place in wild like in old emps-scape , no wild lvls or 55+ , multi and ::pk command or an easyer way to get there very fast.

Here is a video of what i speack about

Thank you.

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Re: new pk place like in oldschool emps-scape
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 12:28:12 pm »
Let's remove runes and just add teleport commands ???

It's already easy, also we have mage bank teleport. We don't need such commands, no.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 12:32:38 pm by Yaz »

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 12:35:50 pm »
It's already very easy to get to deep wilderness. Kolodion in edgeville will teleport you to the mage bank, which is almost at the place you're at in that video. There is also the lever in ardougne that will teleport you to the exact place in the video. Ice plateau teleport in the lunar spellbook will teleport you right in front of the agility course.

We have enough teleports to deep wilderness. More new teleports to deep wildy would only get people to try and lure others with the new teleports.

No thanks.
;

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 01:00:00 pm »
A place like this would be silly in these days. Mages would just camp the teleport location 24/7 and if anyone teleported there, they would die instantly. The video is old, and the idea is old. It just doesn't work in the new game. Emps-world isn't Emps-scape, and it's not going to be. Let it go.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Str 0mg123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015, 10:25:34 pm »
this video is so olddddddd this from 2007 or 2008
hello emps world staff and members,i am an old player in emps scape i love this game and i happy when i hear it back lets talk about my self,im from israel,16 years old mostly of my time playing rsps games,im male too,i love football,i am still going to school,and last thing i am very happy empsback
Pages: 1