The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
New G.E. option for lending
« on: January 27, 2017, 06:16:51 pm »
Title explains it all,
A simple addition of placing your item up for lending,
how long and how much per hour, allowing you to avoid standing in crowds to get your item lent out.
This option would allow players to search for the item they want to borrow , for how long and how much per hour, making lending and borrowing a quick and easy process.
Upon searching for the options you want, the items come up and it's as easy as confirming the choice of loan.
This would make lending a quicker, simpler process.
Thoughts?
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: New G.E. option for lending
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 06:38:21 pm »
Item lending would be very hard to program without any bugs, it would take a considerable amount of development time.

The end result would mean there is less demand for items overall since you can just lend them from people. But what happens if you die with a lent item? Can you enter the wilderness with lent items? Both yes and no have pros and cons for these questions. The suggestion is beneficial but comes with a lot of drawbacks, and I ultimately think it would not be worth having.

No thanks.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 06:44:21 pm »
Or, you know, play the game and make money. Enough ppl complaining and crying about prices being too cheap

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 07:15:44 pm »
Item lending would be very hard to program without any bugs, it would take a considerable amount of development time.

The end result would mean there is less demand for items overall since you can just lend them from people. But what happens if you die with a lent item? Can you enter the wilderness with lent items? Both yes and no have pros and cons for these questions. The suggestion is beneficial but comes with a lot of drawbacks, and I ultimately think it would not be worth having.

No thanks.

Ok nvm. After reading Charr's reply I realized that my idea isnt really good. It sounded nice in my head.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 07:18:18 pm by Saif Nawaf »
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."
Pages: 1