The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Anex

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Neitiznot Island(Sugestion)
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 10:23:13 pm »
Everyone has his opinion and I accept that. But if we are to think better should have several ways to get into a point. Maybe not all of you have a main account, it may not all have friends always come after her to help, it may not all have the pleasure of playing on an account with maximum levels(Combat 126). It is quite easy to reach level 90 for mining to gem rocks, You can't use special attack if you are lvl 3.

But if the game is limited to that, that's it. However, players with 3 cb are always in disadvantage compared to others. I do not see how it would change the game.

We started with a suggestion and a finish here.

Good luck to all!

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2015, 11:04:51 pm »
The game wasn't designed for skillers, I don't see why it should be changed. It's just one of the disadvantages you'll have to cope with since you decided to make a skiller.
Pls Simon.
Welcome to Emps-World

Emps-World is a large and established private server and community with friendly staff and users. The server has excellent stability with a range of good features for pvpers and skillers alike.

I'm with Ozzy on this one.

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2015, 11:07:28 pm »
Pls Simon.

It's my personal opinion, I don't think things should be changed just for skillers. I don't see any use of a skiller, that's why I'm against these suggestions.

Pages: 1 2