The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Anex

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Neitiznot Island(Sugestion)
« on: February 11, 2015, 10:37:06 am »
I met a problem when I started playing. In neitiznot insland, Those golems attack automatically when they see someone by their surroundings, and for people with low "hm" is kinda hard to get gem rock. For example, as for me to get in the area of mining, die of at least 10-15 times to get to the bridge and pass by on the other side. And me being a skiller. And anyone who is being difficult with low hp.

My suggestion is: If you can make those golems to no longer automatically attack when I see someone(Skiller player/ Player without prayer and low hp). I understand that the game must have and difficulties but I think this suggestion is quite good, and to make mining in neitiznot island will be a pleasure.

A pleasant day to all and I hope you can do something with this suggestion.

Offline Purple Phat

• Liked: 41 times
  • +0/-0
  • Potato Zombie
    • View Profile
Re: Neitiznot Island(Sugestion)
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 10:46:07 am »
I met a problem when I started playing. In neitiznot insland, Those golems attack automatically when they see someone by their surroundings, and for people with low "hm" is kinda hard to get gem rock. For example, as for me to get in the area of mining, die of at least 10-15 times to get to the bridge and pass by on the other side. And me being a skiller. And anyone who is being difficult with low hp.

My suggestion is: If you can make those golems to no longer automatically attack when I see someone(Skiller player/ Player without prayer and low hp). I understand that the game must have and difficulties but I think this suggestion is quite good, and to make mining in neitiznot island will be a pleasure.

A pleasant day to all and I hope you can do something with this suggestion.
Or add gem rocks to other location :)

The following users liked this post: Anex

Offline Anex

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 10:51:03 am »
Good idea Purple.

Offline Purple Phat

• +0/-0
  • Potato Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 10:54:17 am »
actually better idea is to make a special place where only lvl 3 can go to mine gem rocks :) if account is more then lvl 3 he cant go there :) bcause i would like it then its not full of ppl who have d picks and place has little skillers and when ppl want to get a skiller there they gotta train mining really high :)

Offline Anex

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 10:58:28 am »
I said to not be overly complicated, but it is a good idea. I have given a simple suggestion, golems capitalising simply to stop attacking anyone.

Offline Anex

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 11:02:18 am »
My account has 43 level because it has the magic level and only 10 hp(for example). Forward to the views of all and in the end to do something if possible.

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 11:02:29 am »
Why do skillers have to be treated different? If you wanna go there and you're a skiller, have a friend / your main account accompany you to protect you.

The game wasn't designed for skillers, I don't see why it should be changed. It's just one of the disadvantages you'll have to cope with since you decided to make a skiller.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2015, 12:09:21 pm »
It's just one of the disadvantages you'll have to cope with since you decided to make a skiller.
Also reaching Gem Rocks should be hard, because they're good xp.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Il Pk I

• Liked: 373 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm a Timelord, allons-y!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2015, 12:21:58 pm »
I would disagree on this suggestion mainly because the gem rocks are quite close to the bank therefore having NPCs which are aggressive balances the easiness. If low level players want to mine gem rocks I would suggest going to Shilo Village to mine them, as this location is safe. You can access Shilo Village by buying the Void Knight Seal from Pest Control.

Quote from: Deandam7
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: mario was at his mothers murder as an adult ???
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wat?
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wait
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i said mario
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: LOLM8
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i mean barry

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2015, 12:46:10 pm »
I would disagree on this suggestion mainly because the gem rocks are quite close to the bank therefore having NPCs which are aggressive balances the easiness. If low level players want to mine gem rocks I would suggest going to Shilo Village to mine them, as this location is safe. You can access Shilo Village by buying the Void Knight Seal from Pest Control.
That teleport was removed ages ago :P I don't think there's any way to access Shilo atm.

I agree with Simonyoda, this game isn't designed around accounts with 10 hp.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Il Pk I

• Liked: 373 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm a Timelord, allons-y!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2015, 12:56:16 pm »
That teleport was removed ages ago :P I don't think there's any way to access Shilo atm.

Ah my mistake, we should have some new methods to access Shilo Village. The Shilo Village teleport on the lunar spell book should be fixed (we would still need a method for skillers).
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 12:57:49 pm by Il Pk I »

Quote from: Deandam7
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: mario was at his mothers murder as an adult ???
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wat?
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wait
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i said mario
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: LOLM8
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i mean barry

Offline Purple Phat

• +0/-0
  • Potato Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2015, 01:34:33 pm »
It's just one of the disadvantages you'll have to cope with since you decided to make a skiller.
yea but extremely slow, i was there for 8 hours for 91-99

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2015, 02:19:10 pm »
yea but extremely slow, i was there for 8 hours for 91-99
That's not really slow lol

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2015, 02:28:01 pm »
Playing a skiller is literally limiting yourself. There are things you simply will not be able to do.
I disagree with this, it would be like making slayer an easy skill for pures.
;

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2015, 06:59:49 pm »
Or you could "Phone a friend" to protect you from them like what most people do. And it was your choice to become a skiller, as stated, to limit yourself.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
Pages: 1 2