The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Topaz

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Skills are all it takes
    • View Profile
Need something more
« on: April 03, 2016, 05:02:47 pm »
Would I'd  be possible to make more cosmetic items that can be bought only with emps credits? Something like ancient wing and ancient sword but more equipment example: Ancient body, ancient legs, ect. I'm asking because the last time i asked if they could make it happen mod's replied to me that game is already full of items and there is no space left but then again how can there be no space left in game.. It's a game you can have how much items you want in it I'd just need to be created.

Mary

Re: Need something more
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 06:09:53 pm »
its called torva

anyway i used to make the custom items for emps, but i quit and am no longer making them

Offline Topaz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 07:08:18 pm »
its called torva

anyway i used to make the custom items for emps, but i quit and am no longer making them
Torva what? Some kind of program that you can modify game models or something else?

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 07:14:48 pm »
its called torva

Torva what? Some kind of program that you can modify game models or something else?

torva is an armors
and yeah more models in the game would be awesome.

Offline Topaz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 07:31:09 pm »
its called torva

torva is an armors
I know that its an Rs3 armor called torva. But what does it has to do with cosmetic items??

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2016, 07:43:08 pm »
They're adding cosmetic items all the time. Slowly but they do.

Offline Topaz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2016, 07:52:03 pm »
They're adding cosmetic items all the time. Slowly but they do.
I saw that, but those kind of cosmetic items require combat skills and I'm a skiller. That's why I write that they should add items like ancient blade and ect because they have no requirements.

Mary

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2016, 09:31:23 pm »
its called torva

torva is an armors
I know that its an Rs3 armor called torva. But what does it has to do with cosmetic items??
its basically an ancient themed outfit what you were explaining in the OT

The following users liked this post: Skymaster100

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2016, 06:55:00 pm »
1 thing it is against the suggestion rules to suggest more donator items thats one..

OT
Look, I can get you so many lists of cosmetic items, for any fashion look like u want, but u would get good if ur main or something.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
Pages: 1