The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
Re: More Members Features.
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2014, 11:59:38 pm »
^Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Don't agree with splitting up weapon/armor availability either because everyone's playing on the same worlds, and a discrepancy in stats for member/non-member would just be stupid.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2014, 12:04:23 am »
How about make coloredtext avaliable only for members

red:
flash2:
shake:

etc
This is a great idea!

Offline Chris

• Liked: 158 times
  • +0/-0
  • Supreme Leader of the First Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2014, 01:41:55 am »
Barrelchest, Dagannoth Kings, Wildywyrm, Ice/Jungle Strykewyrms, etc.

Plenty of new bosses to add for Members.

I'm Xxskinney13x

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2014, 09:40:42 am »
Barrelchest, Dagannoth Kings, Wildywyrm, Ice/Jungle Strykewyrms, etc.

Plenty of new bosses to add for Members.
Dagannoth kings feel quite 'meh' because of prayers not protecting you fully, dagannoth kings might work tho. Agreed on the rest.

Member only features that would be good in my opinion would be some high end content items such as overloads and spirit shields. (Make spirit shields require 90 prayer and 85/90 defence to use, this would make training prayer higher than 70 worth it. And I don't think there's any shields that require greater level of defence than 80). Overloads would require 96 herblore to make and add extreme potions for f2ps.

120 Skillcapes perhaps? Not sure if this is a possibility tho because they came out on RS3 just ~2 months ago.

Potion flasks: 6 doses instead of 3/4. Idk if this should be members only because it would be a great addition to the game overall.

Start to develop the Hunger games minigame (similar to nightmare zone from osrs?) again and make it solo p2p only minigame that has untradeable rewards. Higher tier gloves than barrows perhaps? Bonus XP outfits? Dragon pickaxe?

Some of my thoughts there, thought I'd share them here. :p
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 09:44:00 am by Jp »
Pages: 1 2