The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline I Nev3rtry I

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Moderator Finder
« on: July 21, 2016, 11:34:18 am »
Hello guys,

I am a programmer and I have owned many rsps before. Don't worry I am not advertising, all of them are inactive now. I am here today to suggest some of the ideas I have implemented in my server, one of them are a small snipper which called Mod Finder. What it does simply shows the Moderator/Administrator icon on the minimap. Images below :

Tell me what you think.

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Finder
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 11:53:12 am »
i don't really see this needed. Mods usually come in to play when needed, and then you can see their icons. minimap icon would just feel like unnecesary bragging, which is useless.
The following users liked this post: Eliminator

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 11:55:14 am »
Yeah, the idea itself is cool and unique but i have to agree with Reoprter007. There is simply no use for that. In addition it would make moderators' lives miserable when all the noobs start running after them.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Eliminator, Iron Bart

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 08:56:23 pm »
a better idea, how about making a command to check the staff members that are Online. something like ::staff

Offline Eliminator

• Liked: 123 times
  • +0/-0
  • Everybody believes they are the good guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 09:20:45 pm »
a better idea, how about making a command to check the staff members that are Online. something like ::staff

Thats what friends list is for. Staff members are required to keep 'private' set to "on".

list of staff members always changes. best to follow this, https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=43.0

- Drugs are bad, mmkay -

"The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people." - Charlie Chaplin

"Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge." - Scott Adams
The following users liked this post: Cjkinsey6

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 09:45:31 am »

Thats what friends list is for. Staff members are required to keep 'private' set to "on".

list of staff members always changes. best to follow this, https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=43.0
that's a pain in the ass, to add each one of them, I still didn't add my brother you know

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 11:16:42 am »
why do you even have to contact a staff member ingame? Reports and ban appeals go to helpdesk, bug reports also go to forums and for ingame help you can use clanchat ???

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Purple Phat

• Liked: 41 times
  • +0/-0
  • Potato Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2016, 12:17:50 pm »
useless, they already have a chatbox crown, and would hate to see a crown on a map.

Pages: 1