The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
Missing colors [WARNING PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING]
« on: January 27, 2018, 07:03:03 pm »
So as every old school players, we have seen the donator shop that was on top of the white knight castle in Falador...

Now in that shop is a lot of donator items or as we like to call them 'Rares'

Yes i know it's NOT to allowed to suggest adding stuff into the Donator shop so called Emps Credit Shop.. But in my opinion it's been long time since those were not added.

Let's say we have Barrows Phat, Santa hat and H'ween that's a complete set.

But some of those don't have or are missing.

Here are some.
Cyan Santa and Cyan Phat exists, but not the ween?
Gold Santa and Gold H'ween exists but not the partyhat?

Now as for the Dragon. I know there is Dragon santa hats in-game and considered as Old School Rares.. We will keep it that way... but what about the Dragon Partyhat?

I know my suggestion looks abit useless, but trust me i would donate even more than before if these came. It's not a question of me donating more if these come. But i would like to see those ingame... Especially the Cyan H'ween mask which i really want.

I know there is Light Green Phat and Green gray party hats and Ancient partyhat.. And those are missing the Weens and the Santas

I know my suggestion doesn't matter if it was added or not it won't make difference..
But personally i would love to see this come ingame...

I know it's apart of 'What Not to Suggest list' But what i'm suggesting is adding the missing rares of some sets...

Thank you for reading.
I can understand if this topic gets locked

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
The following users liked this post: For Freedom, Jandar
Pages: 1