The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Land Rover 1

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran since 2008! Maxed
    • View Profile
Mime items
« on: February 26, 2016, 08:48:33 am »
Hey,

I'm suggesting to add the Mime items to the chest at the smoke dungeon, cause I've back to Emps-World like 5 months ago, and I've never got the option to do the mime the event.

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mime items
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 09:07:30 am »
I joined back last week and I've had the Mime event twice already, it is still there and the smoke dungeon chest is already full of stuff no one wants anymore
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Land Rover 1

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran since 2008! Maxed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 09:12:37 am »
I joined back last week and I've had the Mime event twice already, it is still there and the smoke dungeon chest is already full of stuff no one wants anymore
I don't how it works, and how often you may get the mime event, but the fact that I've never got it in 5 months means it should be in another place, and the smoke dungeon is just a suggestion.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 09:16:44 am »
You could just buy them.

I get plenty of mime events, sometimes I get multiple on a day, sometimes I don't get any for weeks. It's called a random event for a reason. There's no need to make them worthless by adding them to smoke dungeon.
;

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 03:06:45 pm »
I think I only have 1 mime set, maybe two. They're hard to get. I think they should only be receivable from the event though, unless you buy them off other players.

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 06:35:40 pm »
Got 10+ mime sets. Can sell you all of them if you want to.
Adding more junks to the smoke dungeon chest.. Eh I don't think that's nessecary.
Pages: 1