The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Metal dragons & antifires
« on: March 02, 2016, 12:06:34 am »
Currently there isn't very much incentive to kill them; they did get dragon hasta added to their droptable and their droptable is a complete big pile of alchables. Yet KBD remains better to kill for money and is generally more accessable, and it could be done with a boost from a slayer helmet. They seem perfectly fit for being a slayer task, introducing more variety to slayer is never a bad idea. Bronze seem more fit for a task from vannaka, iron and steel can be put on duradel's list. So why not give them that bit of attention?

On the subject of dragons, antifires are nice but there's one big flaw with them; their duration. They are much shorter in duration than your average potion, which is kind of annoying to me. Their duration could be flat out increased or super antifires could be introduced. They would basically just be antifire potions with an extended duration. Just by adding a herb to an antifire pot would do the trick as far as making them goes. Dwarf weed would be nice for this.

Just two short things I had in mind, opinions?
;
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Zaros

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Empty Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Metal dragons & antifires
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 12:49:41 am »
Having the metal dragons (excluding Mithril since it's already assigned as tasks) would be a nice idea, adding even more variety to the  Slayer skill and it'd be a better task to have, compared to Banshees and Jellies in my opinion!

For the Super antifire part, I'd prefer seeing it added with a better effect versus dragons' fire, such as complete protection plus the extended duration.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 01:08:21 am »
For the Super antifire part, I'd prefer seeing it added with a better effect versus dragons' fire, such as complete protection plus the extended duration.
Would be completely OP, no thanks on the complete protection. The current antifires offer plenty of extra protection.
;

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 07:44:01 am »
Isn't the duration of 1 dose 5 minutes? If that's the case then I don't see why it should be extended. 20 minutes of protection from 1 potion is more than enough.

About the metal dragons; I agree.

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 08:14:07 am »
I'd definitely like to see the metal dragons added to slayer tasks, for Vannaka and Duradel(can't forget about Vannaka).

Antifires too, I was going to make a suggestion on adding an upgrade to them, but it seems I've been beaten to it.
But giving them the name "Super antifire potion" isn't good, A name like "Extended antifire potion" would be more suitable, considering that it's just an extension, not an upgrade.

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 09:11:12 am »
Yeah would love to see metal dragons added to slayer tasks makes it that bit more worthwhile when killing them,

I have never used anti-fire pots so I can't comment here but what you are saying makes sense so I agree with that
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2016, 01:25:15 pm »
Finally. Somebody notices, that metal dragons need to be involved in Slayer Task segments. I agree fully.

Offline Edwin

• Liked: 33 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2016, 04:37:30 pm »
Anti-fire potion, no comment. Agree with adding metal dragons to slayer tasks.
Pages: 1