The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

would you want colored dark bows and scarfs to be tradable?

keep them untradable
16 (69.6%)
make them tradable
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
make the colored d bows tradable.
« on: March 30, 2015, 07:03:34 pm »
simple suggestion, make them tradable, because every single friend of my asked me to give them wear it for a few minutes, and even more asked me to sell them.
also, if the scarfs would be tradable it would be cool too ;p. but too many tradable rewards in voting would be bad, so these would be the only ones.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 07:09:12 pm by Zudikas95187 »

Offline Big Boy

• Liked: 82 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perm banned without valid proof. Kek.
    • View Profile
Re: make the colored d bows tradable.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 07:39:08 pm »
I think the point is to make everyone vote. Whoever wants it, has to vote for emps.

The past is just the past, life moves on.
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Appelsientje, Someone12116, Yaz

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 07:44:51 pm »
The recolour is supposed to make them untradable. Thomy does not want any sort of way to turn votes into cash, making the colour dbows/scarves tradable will go against that policy.
I agree with thomy on this, recolours should be untradable.
;

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 08:03:19 pm »
these would be the only tradable rewards, i really don't think this would affect anything...at all. ???

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 08:12:26 pm »
these would be the only tradable rewards, i really don't think this would affect anything...at all. ???
That's the exact thing, thomy DOES NOT want anyone to profit cash-wise from voting, the coloured bows would be worth more than regular, therefore it would.
;

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 10:23:26 pm »
I voted for tradeable but it was a mistake. I don't want us to be a server that makes you vote for cash, as previously mentioned.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 11:03:23 pm »
That's the exact thing, thomy DOES NOT want anyone to profit cash-wise from voting, the coloured bows would be worth more than regular, therefore it would.

Colored bows also add an item sink. Normal d bows leave the game -> price might increase in the long run.
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Offline Ch4mp5

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 06:15:43 am »

Colored bows also add an item sink. Normal d bows leave the game -> price might increase in the long run.
Then we should have the coloured whips added to the vote shop as well if that is the point.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 06:20:49 am »

Then we should have the coloured whips added to the vote shop as well if that is the point.
What about the donator store? We don't to lose donators; what's the point in that? ???
Pages: 1