The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
Make frost dragons drop something worthy
« on: May 03, 2015, 04:09:08 pm »
There are no players killing frost drags, cause they dont have a good drop. Ye, they do drop frost bones what are good for moneymakeing, but there should be something that like jackpot, something that ppl wanna get to have much money.

Any other toughts?

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Make frost dragons drop something worthy
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 04:38:54 pm »
Blue Dragons don't drop anything good, but during daytime there are 2 noobs per 1 dragon in the Rimmy dungeon.

There are 2 different spots for Frosts, Wilderness and the Neitiznot island. The Neitz Island spot it soooooo far away from bank that nobody bothers going there. And the reason why the Wilderness spot is unpopular should be obvious. Simply moving frosts to some better area would make more people kill them.
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd

Offline Death S0ul

• +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 04:51:39 pm »
Blue Dragons don't drop anything good, but during daytime there are 2 noobs per 1 dragon in the Rimmy dungeon.

There are 2 different spots for Frosts, Wilderness and the Neitiznot island. The Neitz Island spot it soooooo far away from bank that nobody bothers going there. And the reason why the Wilderness spot is unpopular should be obvious. Simply moving frosts to some better area would make more people kill them.

I know that blue drags dont drop anything good, but they are being killed cause they are easy to kill, low hps, easy to get bones, kinda near to bank.
And cause u wanna talk about other dragons, so... Bronze drags, iron drags are lower hp, means easyer to kill and they drop d hasta. Even Mithril dragon is weaker and he drops z spear.

So why not add something good to frost dragon droplist?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 04:57:30 pm by Death S0ul »

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 05:01:30 pm »

I know that blue drags dont drop anything good, but they are being killed cause they are easy to kill, low hps, easy to get bones, kinda near to bank.
And cause u wanna talk about other dragons, so... Bronze drags, iron drags are lower hp, means easyer to kill and they drop d hasta. Even Mithril dragon is weaker and he drops z spear.

So why not add something good to frost dragon droplist?

Frosts are easier than Mithril, Black, Steel and Iron dragons.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 05:38:04 pm »
5.6k exp per bone with double exp and brawlers. If that isn't enough, I don't know what is.
They don't need an actual drop, the bones are enough. Maybe note the bones?
;

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 05:56:02 pm »
5.6k exp per bone with double exp and brawlers. If that isn't enough, I don't know what is.

this!!
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 05:56:40 pm »

The unnoted bone drops are fine. Let's take a look at the drops:

- Frost bones: 40-50k each, fastest prayer XP in the game.
- 6-16 Runite bars: 20k each -> 120-320k drop
- Rune drops: Alch for 20-40k each
- Half of key teeth and loops: 250k each or chance for red p hat and other items from the chest
- 5-12 onyx bolt tips: Onyx bolts are 5-10k each -> each drop potentially 25k-120k
- Dragon drops: alch for 50k or more
- Visage: 2-3M -> DFS 3-4M

The drops definitely are NOT bad. People are just lazy/scared and prefer to complain before trying things out.

Offline Death S0ul

• +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2015, 06:14:22 pm »

The unnoted bone drops are fine. Let's take a look at the drops:

- Frost bones: 40-50k each, fastest prayer XP in the game.
- 6-16 Runite bars: 20k each -> 120-320k drop
- Rune drops: Alch for 20-40k each
- Half of key teeth and loops: 250k each or chance for red p hat and other items from the chest
- 5-12 onyx bolt tips: Onyx bolts are 5-10k each -> each drop potentially 25k-120k
- Dragon drops: alch for 50k or more
- Visage: 2-3M -> DFS 3-4M

The drops definitely are NOT bad. People are just lazy/scared and prefer to complain before trying things out.

I tried. Id rather kill bronze, iron, steel dragons. Why do players kill monsters? Cause of moneymaking. And bronze drags are much easyer, kinda same drops and D HASTA drop, ye, bones are bit cheaper, but atleast there is some big drop that can make me rich at the beginning.

Offline Magmaster127

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Zelda for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2015, 07:00:01 pm »
Frost dragons drops are fine. The bones are the best ingame, and they also drop visage. Maybe add a frost dragon mask?
Emps-Scape Player Since 2009

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2015, 07:01:00 pm »
they do have a rare drop. The dragon battle axe, the only problem with it is the spec is horrible I strongly believe it needs reconsidering.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2015, 07:03:22 pm »
I tried. Id rather kill bronze, iron, steel dragons. Why do players kill monsters? Cause of moneymaking. And bronze drags are much easyer, kinda same drops and D HASTA drop, ye, bones are bit cheaper, but atleast there is some big drop that can make me rich at the beginning.
Bronze drags? Easier? You're 55 agility, you could've been to frosts in wild but I doubt you'd go there with the gear you'd kill bronze drags with. I've tried killing both and my god, the metal dragons hit SO much harder than frosts. Big drops = RNG, you might kill 2000 without a hasta drop. The only reason blue drags are good money is because they're consistent at it, at least 20k per kill. A consistent ~40k per kill  not even counting the actual drop is good, the bank isn't all that far away either, frosts are good.

Lets take the hasta drop into account as the only drop aside from bones for bronze. And no drops for hasta. You would have 1k dbones and 1 d hasta upon killing a thousand. After killing 1k frosts you'd just have 1k frost bones. 1k frost bones = 40m, 1k dbones + 1 dhasta = ~33m. Frosts also take less supplies to kill and are just as close to a bank.
;

Offline Death S0ul

• +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2015, 07:10:14 pm »
Bronze drags? Easier? You're 55 agility, you could've been to frosts in wild but I doubt you'd go there with the gear you'd kill bronze drags with. I've tried killing both and my god, the metal dragons hit SO much harder than frosts. Big drops = RNG, you might kill 2000 without a hasta drop. The only reason blue drags are good money is because they're consistent at it, at least 20k per kill. A consistent ~40k per kill  not even counting the actual drop is good, the bank isn't all that far away either, frosts are good.

Lets take the hasta drop into account as the only drop aside from bones for bronze. And no drops for hasta. You would have 1k dbones and 1 d hasta upon killing a thousand. After killing 1k frosts you'd just have 1k frost bones. 1k frost bones = 40m, 1k dbones + 1 dhasta = ~33m. Frosts also take less supplies to kill and are just as close to a bank.

Who sayd I killed em with Death s0ul acc? I killed em in non wild area. I took like 20 mantas with me and had to use all of it to get inv full. I used full void+ dfs+ d hasta. About bronze dragons I only had to take like 10 mantas+ they are closer to bank, near cathebry fishing place+ i used f torso, d legs, abby whip, dfs+ killed 200 of them and got 2 hastas.

So dont tell its easyer to make money with frost drags. Cause if it would, then why dont ppl kill em?

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2015, 07:38:45 pm »
I really don't mind the Frost Dragon DT too much, to be honest. What kind of Drop did you have in mind to add to it?

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2015, 07:44:57 pm »
Who sayd I killed em with Death s0ul acc? I killed em in non wild area. I took like 20 mantas with me and had to use all of it to get inv full. I used full void+ dfs+ d hasta. About bronze dragons I only had to take like 10 mantas+ they are closer to bank, near cathebry fishing place+ i used f torso, d legs, abby whip, dfs+ killed 200 of them and got 2 hastas.
So dont tell its easyer to make money with frost drags. Cause if it would, then why dont ppl kill em?
You walk about the same distance from catherby to bronze as from neitiznot bank to frosts. Void has less defence than the setup you used to kill 200 bronze drags, but i'll let that slide and answer your question. Frosts should be killed for one reason, and one reason only. The bones, they bury for roughly 3x the exp of dragon bones. The reasons they aren't killed are: 65 agility & member requirement and the remote location (not many people know how to get to the island). They are also a slayer task that many people skip cause they don't know about the 3 on the island.

The high requirements make it a less popular method, though it's definitely good.
;

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2015, 07:49:24 pm »

Becausr people are either lazy or scared and decide to complain before actually trying them. I thought I already told you this.
Pages: 1 2