The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Lunar spellbook
« on: February 27, 2017, 08:39:06 pm »
Since release, lunars spellbook has been kind of underwhelming to me. I understand that it was necessary to seperate veng and barrage, but I do think that it lacks usability. It doesn't feel like a whole spellbook the same way normal or ancient spellbook does. I'm suggesting to fix this by implementing more of the spells.
  • Monster examine - still bugged, already reported
  • Npc contact - would a huge reason to use lunars
  • Superglass make - glass crafting might be implemented for construction, this would compliment it nicely
  • Humidify - the ability to use this spell to turn clay into soft clay would be nice for construction too
  • String jewelry - makes crafting jewelry a crapton more convenient and faster, would be great
  • Plank make - currently only works for regular logs, would need to work for oak, teak and mahogany too (making it do an entire inv at a cost of 1 extra astral rune per plank would also be great, current cost of the spell is too high and it's too slow)
  • Cure plant - ability to revive dead herbs/crops
  • Hunter kit - would be useless even if implemented, maybe replace it with tan hides?
I would love it if lunars would make skilling a lot more convenient and I actually had some sort of reason to switch to the spellbook when doing certain skills.

On a sidenote, the spell 'watchtower teleport' doesn't function either. It's supposed to tele you just outside of yanille. Would also be nice, it takes quite long to walk to yanille.
;
The following users liked this post: Gauras, Hi Im Ethan, Iron Corne, S Clegane

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Lunar spellbook
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 08:55:16 pm »
On a sidenote, the spell 'watchtower teleport' doesn't function either. It's supposed to tele you just outside of yanille. Would also be nice, it takes quite long to walk to yanille.
1 minute and 9 seconds.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 08:57:15 pm »
Plank make and tan hides pls! Idgaf about the rest
The following users liked this post: Skymaster100

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 06:31:57 pm »
And it is suggested now by Charr? Lol, before somebody suggested it, suggestion was overlooked and left behind, nobody changed the thing, now when Charr (A.K.A. Moderator) suggest this again people started somehow to support the idea. How shrewd.

Although, I agree.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 07:27:13 pm »
And it is suggested now by Charr? Lol, before somebody suggested it, suggestion was overlooked and left behind, nobody changed the thing, now when Charr (A.K.A. Moderator) suggest this again people started somehow to support the idea. How shrewd.
You're most likely referring to this topic: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=16060

There might be a difference between the two topics, I'll leave that for you to figure out.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 07:29:45 pm by Charr »
;

Online Bluestorm

• Liked: 522 times
  • +1/-0
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 08:37:56 pm »
Planks and Hides pls :3

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 08:10:35 pm »

Although, I agree.

Plank Make is obviously a topical spell since Constructions is nearly done, so why not take a look at the rest of the spells while we're at it? Year ago construction wasn't confirmed to be released, if you're referring to the thread Charr linked.

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 08:29:22 pm »

Although, I agree.

Plank Make is obviously a topical spell since Constructions is nearly done, so why not take a look at the rest of the spells while we're at it? Year ago construction wasn't confirmed to be released, if you're referring to the thread Charr linked.
Stringing Jewellery without ball of wool. Or Magic Imbue. About these. they would come in handy.

Offline Pk Range99

• Liked: 209 times
  • +0/-0
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2017, 06:09:54 am »
the guy in that post didnt say half of what Charr did, it would be pointless to update an entire spellbook when you have only 1 thing as a suggestion

1. Player moderator 18/04/2017
2. Game moderator ?? ??
3. Profit 25/08/2017
Pages: 1