The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Loyalty System/Shop
« on: January 26, 2019, 12:22:58 am »
Hello, everyone. I hope you guys are having a wonderful day. I would like to bring a new concept to the table and would love to hear your thoughts and opinions. Please let me know what can be changed to make this better, I really appreciate your feedback.

Loyalty System/Shop

I would love to suggest adding a loyalty system/shop to Emps-World. So the concept of this idea is to reward loyalty points to players that donate and support the server. I was thinking for each 500 Emps-Credits purchased the player will receive 1 loyalty point. These loyalty points then can be spent in the loyalty shop, I've found a few items that I think players would love to have. These items are already in-game(not world 1), so no modeling and all that good stuff is required.

Zammy Halo - 10 Loyalty points
Guthix Halo - 10 loyalty points
Sara Halo - 10 loyalty points.
Boxing gloves(red and blue) - 25 loyalty points
Fishbowl Helmet - 50 loyalty points
Rambler's Backpack - 50 loyalty points
Tyras Helmet - 75 loyalty points
Easter Basket - 100 Loyalty points

This list of items and prices are just an example and due to change if this suggestion does make it into the game. I was debating if we should allow votes to also reward loyalty points, would love to see what you guys think.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 12:30:01 am by Jhonson101 »
The following users liked this post: Cahit

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
Re: Loyalty System/Shop
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 12:30:13 am »
What about 1 Loyalty point per 1hour < Suggestion

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 12:57:15 am »
Any concept that supports voting I am with it.

I was thinking of maybe adding some unique hairstyles/facial hair options or basically just exclusive player customizations/accessories for loyalty points?
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019
The following users liked this post: Jhonson, Zjejmoha1

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 01:42:49 am »
I was thinking for each 500 Emps-Credits purchased the player will receive 1 loyalty point.
I'd much rather see them handed out a completely different way. This just makes it a glorified EC shop IMO.

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2019, 01:53:10 am »
I was thinking for each 500 Emps-Credits purchased the player will receive 1 loyalty point.
I'd much rather see them handed out a completely different way. This just makes it a glorified EC shop IMO.
In which ways do you think can improve this system? would love to hear your ideas.

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2019, 08:09:01 am »
In which ways do you think can improve this system? would love to hear your ideas.
You described a LP system revolving around donation and support. While I do agree that donating is a good way of supporting the server at large and a good way to hand out LP to run this store, having it simply as a reward for donating makes LP feel more like a fancier EC and sort of merges the two together. What separates EC from LP at that point if you get both of them from the same source? One just becomes a bit more valuable.

I do think that rewarding things like this to people who are supporting the server from a more player-orientated perspective, e.g. feedback and contribution to things like wiki/development/bugs, clan chat ranks (I don't know what the CC ranks really do), participating in events and other in-game activities, etc. with LP could be a way to sort of go about showing off "loyalty" to the server, but a system like this becomes very difficult to keep track of and doesn't really have a good way to be automated. Having it be rewarded from both sources could work but then one source is much more reliable.

I feel a big problem is that we simply have too many currencies in-game that fit the role that LP might try to create. EC covers donating, EP covers activity in-game, and VP covers voting. There's already a lot you need to keep track of, would there really be anything else that would fit this sort of guideline? Not that I can really think of, but that's just my two cents on it.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 01:13:13 am »
And I thought Activision was greedy for selling red dot sights in CoD for 1 dollar each. Here you are asking 300 bucks for a fucking basket of eggs.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 01:17:47 am by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Bluestorm, Hi Im Ethan, Tulrak, Helmaos

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 11:35:02 am »
We can copy the initial idea: one day of being member in-game equals
In one point

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Someone12116, Hi Im Ethan, Jhonson, Tulrak, Cahit, S Clegane
Pages: 1