The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Elite Mossy7

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
looting bags.
« on: December 07, 2014, 04:11:00 pm »
erm my suggestion is add looting bags what can be used in wildy maybe or smthg.. i think it would help alot in some situations.

so just my opinion. please leave feedback.

Thanks,
-Elite mossy

Feel free to ask for help :)
Pm me if you need signature!

Offline Faker Senpai

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: looting bags.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 06:29:16 pm »
could you further explain what a Looting bag does and what it is for us pkers?

Offline Elite Mossy7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 06:48:40 pm »
looting bag is liek secondary inventor.. like then you killing green dragons you can collect 2x bones per trip.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 07:10:47 pm »
So an extra 28 inventory spots to use on whatever items you want?
Or maybe they could be specialized in whatever type of item E.G. Bones, potions, gems, etc.
Interesting Idea.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Estpure16

• Liked: 592 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 12:23:35 am »
could you further explain what a Looting bag does and what it is for us pkers?
Who r u? ???

OT: Isn't really a realistic future imo.
The following users liked this post: Goat

Offline Elite Mossy7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 12:59:05 pm »

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 07:53:09 am »
this is really good idea, we need actually not only the looting bag but an extra inventory space in general so that we can last longer in pvm but of course i can't expect it to be allowed in jad's mini game. could be really interesting to see it come in game especially as a drop\rare drop from any monster so that it would be a kind of investment. and i suggest that it should be degradable, like we can use it up to 20 times of full capacity or something like that.

Offline Elite Mossy7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 09:22:21 am »
this is really good idea, we need actually not only the looting bag but an extra inventory space in general so that we can last longer in pvm but of course i can't expect it to be allowed in jad's mini game. could be really interesting to see it come in game especially as a drop\rare drop from any monster so that it would be a kind of investment. and i suggest that it should be degradable, like we can use it up to 20 times of full capacity or something like that.

yep totaly agree with you. :>

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 09:30:52 am »
This seems a bit pointless to be honest
I never had the problem of not having enough space for loot so disagree on this one.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Azaro6000

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2014, 10:22:00 am »
I really enjoyed using it on RS07, might be usefull for lower levels.
It should only be usable when you're in wild though otherwise farming bosses wil be even easyer than it is now...

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2014, 11:21:56 am »
If you start your suggestion with "erm" it kinda hints that you don't even know yourself what you're suggesting, and I can assure you everybody else doesn't have a clue based on what you said either.

Offline Elite Mossy7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2014, 11:45:43 am »
If you start your suggestion with "erm" it kinda hints that you don't even know yourself what you're suggesting, and I can assure you everybody else doesn't have a clue based on what you said either.

yeah right m9. i just dont know how to explain in english so i start with erm. but it doesnt really matters, if you post all beace of "erm" you are a little bit pathetic. no offence.

and alot of peoples whos was playing rs 07 know what is looting bag, and other comments explain it more. so you just posted BS comment. keep calm and stop hate bruh.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2014, 12:13:23 pm »

yeah right m9. i just dont know how to explain in english so i start with erm. but it doesnt really matters, if you post all beace of "erm" you are a little bit pathetic. no offence.

and alot of peoples whos was playing rs 07 know what is looting bag, and other comments explain it more. so you just posted BS comment. keep calm and stop hate bruh.
I don't have to read it out from the comments where other players try to explain your vision. If you make a god damn suggestion regardless of what it is. Explain it!Link to rs wiki where it's explained?If you can't explain it

Suggesting: looting bag

that's bs, functions, how to obtain it etc ...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 12:16:03 pm by Drugs »

Offline Elite Mossy7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2014, 12:20:42 pm »

I don't have to read it out from the comments where other players try to explain your vision. If you make a god damn suggestion regardless of what it is. Explain it!Link to rs wiki where it's explained?If you can't explain it

Suggesting: looting bag

that's bs, functions, how to obtain it etc ...

so mad bruh.. you rly so mad??? are you ? :kappa:

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2014, 03:47:09 am »
For Wildy Pking, yes; why not?
For general PVMing, no.