The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Pure Legend

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
looting bag
« on: July 17, 2016, 12:08:51 pm »
hey guys i want to  make a suggestion  which is looting bag for those who train slayer for example me i do alot of dragons task black dragons and blue etc what ever the dragon drops rune and dragon items i cant pick them up beacuse my inventory is full of bones and dragonhides maybe i want to make a slayer tab and  i need to collect every item i get
all im saying is to add a looting bag or something to store extra items you can add a looting bag in pkp shop or maybe a wilderness npc drops  this bag can help us much for who pvming or slaying
any Opinions?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 12:14:49 pm by Pure Legend »
m.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: looting bag
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 02:44:42 pm »
There already is a looting bag. It's called your inventory and it can hold up to 28 items. What else do you need >_>

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Pure Legend

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 02:48:38 pm »
There already is a looting bag. It's called your inventory and it can hold up to 28 items. What else do you need >_>

What if my inventory is full and there is a loot on the ground that I can't come back to loot them again
m.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 03:11:45 pm »

What if my inventory is full and there is a loot on the ground that I can't come back to loot them again

I can guarantee that you can walk back to any type of dragon before your loot vanishes. You gotta be pretty damn slow at banking.

Offline Sqkuid Ward

• Liked: 122 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 03:21:45 pm »
If a looting bag were to be added, I'd want it to work just how it does in OSRS:

1) Can only be deposited into if you're in the wilderness.
2) Can only be withdrawn from if you're in a bank.

There's no reason to be able to use it while doing a slayer task or bossing. Just bank and repeat the process you were doing. Extra inventory space when doing normal in-game things in safe-zones is not needed.
Emps-World Moderator since March 22, 2016.
Emps-World Administrator since May 11, 2016.

Mary

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 04:28:21 pm »
all of emps' pvm locations are close enough to a bank to not frustrate you for banking, unlike runescape
The following users liked this post: Themarfish

Offline Iron Dot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 05:08:55 pm »
and here we are back with another osrs suggestion. nty lol

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2016, 08:45:26 am »
for me this only sounds like an over complicated way of adding new space to inventory. I think the 28 slots are just fine, and they usually can handle all the loot from monsters. Just bank sometimes and keep going! :)
Pages: 1